Officialy week 15 sbf fanduel

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
I just made another lineup on some freebie entry I got for throwing away $2 on an NBA entry (couldn't even find Shaq on the list).

Now I'm thinking my new lineup might be better than my old lineup. Trying to decide on which of these RB's will go big tyme this weekend...

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
I went RB/TE heavy on one, WR heavy on the other two. I'll have small pockets of success in each, ended losing all 3.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
3 more left and it is friday night. Heck will get his sisters bff co-workers cousins to fill this up and we will be fine.

Morris 14

Broncos running the ball all game long is just gonna leave them in close games with a chance to lose.

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
Alright, so everyone (except Joker), who do you have going tonight? Seems like almost everyone (still, except for you Joker) wanted the game to be settled on Monday night.

I have Forte and Jeffrey going, I am going to finish 4th again I predict.

Morris 14

I'm in first heading in to Monday for the second week in a row. And the outcome of last week may be the same. Need Bennett to go off.

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
I need Stills in my other lineup, not sure how many points would put me in the big money, but I would be fine with a 5 TD effort from Stills tonight.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
There will be some duplicity here that will make it impossible for a couple few to win regardless. I may or may not be in this group, but I think I am.