Price Check OG 26oz Easton SCX2

dimples23

Addicted to Softballfans
i got a OG SCX2 (black/yellow) in 26oz...trying to figure out what it worth. guessing around 1500+ swings, endcap wear, field wear, and is plain out stupid hotttt. hottest bat i have ever swung. thanks

Last edited:

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Serial # under the grip, anything starting 301-310 should be first batch. Also, if it has USSSA written on the barrel it is considered first batch.

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Very bizarre that it has USSSA on the barrel yet a 309 serial #, though not unheard of. WIth the USSSA on the barrel, probably cant charge much more than 2nd batch prices as the buyer couldnt be sure.

tjsully47

He hates these cans !!
Serial # under the grip, anything starting 301-310 should be first batch. Also, if it has USSSA written on the barrel it is considered first batch.

I think he meant if it DOESNT have usssa written on the barrel it's considered first batch .

I go byte serial number first cause there were ones with 2nd batch numbers that didn't have usssa on the barrel . If the number is under 310 and it hits like a senior bat than yeah it's a first batch but I owned a 2nd batch that was pretty stupid hot .

A safe price on this is 70-120 . It should be worth more but there just so few places to get to swing it you know also it does have some wear . If I was flush with cash I'd make an offer but I ain't :)