For Sale OG 34/26oz Rip It Reapers REAP2

Rich4863

Combat Ho
Top Reaper is in great shape, maybe 100-200 swings

Bottom Reaper is in very good shape maybe 500 swings.

Estimated on the swings. I haven't used these & don't know the history.

Ill accept $500 on the pair or $300 for the top one, $250 for the bottom.

IMG_00451.jpg

IMG_00461.jpg

SickSticks

Those are some nice looking Reapers! I know that member Hammertime#14 is looking for one! Bump for some great sticks!

SickSticks

You my friend, have some very desireable bats up for grabs! I thought these Reapers looked great and then I saw your SCN1B you have posted! WOW! You are going to make some members very happy with these. Combat Ho for sure!

ibtim2316

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't seen reapers going for these prices though, have seen nicer ones than the top one going for less than the bottom one

Rich4863

Combat Ho
I have a lot more too

You my friend, have some very desireable bats up for grabs! I thought these Reapers looked great and then I saw your SCN1B you have posted! WOW! You are going to make some members very happy with these. Combat Ho for sure!

I just sold a Jap Catty & not sure if I got a good price for it or not. I have others which Im planning on throwing on the bay as they aren't attracting enough interest here. XMAS season sucks for selling bats in general.

ly_ben

Addicted to Softballfans
Reap2... Amazing stick !! Was my gamer, now R.I.P!!! Bump this up for great stick at a fair price!$

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
Itd be nice to get some more reapers, but 250 & 300? Dude... How about a discounted rate since the cf3 you sold me back in the day blew up in 40 swings, and it looked mint when I got it.

Rich4863

Combat Ho
How do you blow up a bat in 40 swings?

Itd be nice to get some more reapers, but 250 & 300? Dude... How about a discounted rate since the cf3 you sold me back in the day blew up in 40 swings, and it looked mint when I got it.

Especially if it was mint. You gotta be a masher, because I can barely put a scratch on a bat if I tried. I don't remember the bat I sold you, but its one I probably took 5 swings on & didn't like it, was it a 34/24?. If you want the bottom one in the pic, Ill let that one go for $225, the other one on top I want more. I basically want $500 for the pair & I think that's fair.

And not that Im not sympathetic, but how is it my fault that the bat blew up in 40 swings?

To ibtim, Ive seen Reaper prices all over the place. Some high & some low.

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Take it to the bay. Got 350 for 1 and 315 for an extended. Even after fees you're plus. Bats here are worthless to sell. Only if you're trying to hook dudes up.