For Sale OG Demarini White Steels and 2012 Demarini WS

2fastxeg

Outstanding Bad Dealer
ALL BATS ARE SOLD!!!!!

EDIT: I apologize for the bad pricing estimation... If you are interested in any of the bats, don't hesitate to make an offer.

26 oz. OG Demarini White Steel (No Return)

- Got it brand new from a buddy who warrantied his original bat, hence the No Return stamp.
- This was never a team bat, was always used during the warm seasons in southern California(never winter), and never used in the batting cages nor for BP. Strictly my gamer.
- I have between 80-120 hits on this bat as I circulate with many other White Steels that I have. I'm a smaller guy, so bat speed behind the balls were never too crazy, haha.
- WET RAG TEST: using a wet rag to feel out waves, dents, and flat spots, there is a very slight and small wave by the "D" on the Demarini logo. When I say slight, I mean you can barely feel a slight imperfection in the roundness. There is a second, very slight and almost unnoticable wave towards the end of the bat at the end of the letter "N" in the Demarini print logo. Other than that, the middle portion of the barrel and the sweet spot of the barrel is perfectly round.
- The end cap has no problems at all. Original Grip tape on it is still in great condition.
- There is a slight rattle sometimes... It sounds like a small rock or pebble which I'm assuming is a tiny speckle of the epoxy glue coming loose. Sometimes you hear it, sometimes you dont, but it definitely does not affect the performance of the bat at all.
- The bat has a ton of pop and it has really opened up in the last two seasons that I have used it in the Spring and Summer leagues, and a lot more pop left.
- This bat has an awesome sounding pop to it every time you connect with the ball... Additionally, I take really good care of all my bats and make sure they are always nice and clean.
-$135 gifted (or add in Paypal fees for assurance) Shipped from Southern California or you can also meet me up if you are local.

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo2.jpg

2012 260z. Demarini White Steel (No Return)
- Broke my first one and got it replaced through warranty, hence the No Return Stamp.
- This bat has between 120-150 hits on it and was used by some of my team mates as well.
- This bat was used in all seasons, including the colder Winter seasons in Southern California (65 Degrees-ish or higher)
- There are two medium sized waves right above the Demarini logo in the part of the barrel where most batters get jammed.
-There is a slight to small wave in the middle and sweet spot of the barrel.
-There are two medium sized waves towards the end of the barrel.
-End Cap has no issues
- The bat still has plenty of life left and still has great pop. This bat can take a whole lot more of a beating before anything gives up on it. When I did the original warranty on the purchased bat right before the one year period ended, our whole team tried as hard as we could to break the bat during BP and couldnt do much except dent the bat and make flat spots on it with over 300+ HR swings; luckily Demarini still replaced our bat with the current bat that is being sold with pictures below.
-$75 gifted (or add in Paypal fees for assurance) Shipped from Southern California or you can also meet me up if you are local.

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

280z. OG Demarini White Steel with Loose EndCap
- Bought this bat brand new in wrapper and bat was perfect and way beyond its warranty.
- This was also a personal bat of mine, however part of the end cap is lifting from the end of the barrel at times, but the bat still has great pop and a lot of life left in it. Still with original, good condition grip.
- There is a medium sized flat spot between where the letters "D" and "E" of Demarini is located, which is in the lower portion of the bat and away from the middle of the barrel and the sweet spot. The barrel is perfectly round everywhere else.
- I will also throw in a cracked barrel 260z OG White Steel as part of the deal so that just in case if the cap ever pops off on the 28oz. bat, you can replace it with the one from the 26oz. bat.
--$60 gifted (or add in Paypal fees for assurance) Shipped from Southern California or you can also meet me up if you are local.

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

Last edited:

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Usually when half the graphics are worn off the bat, it's very safe to say you have no clue how many hits. 120-150. C'mon bud. Plus I just sold an almost new 2012 for 90 shipped. Bat looked minty

2fastxeg

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I should have done a price check to get a better estimation on how much these bats are going for. I tried my best to give as much description as I can on the bats.

EDIT: MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER FOR THE LISTED BATS AND ITS YOURS

2fastxeg

Outstanding Bad Dealer
BATS ARE ALL SOLD !!! Thanks for helping me out with the pricing guys... Greatly appreciate it.