og extended and scx23

pineapple

i see there is some demand for these bats
the extended still around 200-350 range used
and the scx23 for 50-125

where can these bats be used at besides some homerun derbies?

bigdaddy805

Star Player
Can be used in pretty much all tourneys. But people paying that much for that bat need to be slapped. It was a good bat in its days, but now u can get the new Easton ASA bats that are hotter, just as durable and for half the price.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Can be used in pretty much all tourneys. But people paying that much for that bat need to be slapped. It was a good bat in its days, but now u can get the new Easton ASA bats that are hotter, just as durable and for half the price.

I dont think any new bats are just as durable as the OG's.

CHOOLY_#14

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive got an old scx22 (syn2) that probably still isnt broke in all the way lol. Has the stitches around endcap. It was used when I got it but was stiff. After 2-3 years and tons of games/BP it got better and better. Still gets better. I will ALWAYS have a decent BP bat with it around;) ..Ive had it 7 or 8 years now I think. And its seen all my other bats come and go

uprising

Extra Hitter
Also the weight has alot to do with prices...26,27 generally go for more money...i sold a real nice scn3 "flex" 26 oz for 200 Shipped last month..

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Seems like a bunch of inquiries are saying 'ASA stamp must be 100% visible', so must be some league with that as a rule but using harder balls.

Pork_19

Addicted to Softballfans
Mens top level fastpitch uses the ISF fastpitch rule.
So many people are looking for these type of bats because of performance but also durability.

When I go to the ISC worlds for mens fastpitch it's like a giant collection of OG Easton's ha ha.

Scx2. Scx22. Scx23. Scx3. Scn3. Scn2.
There's always plenty of those to be seen.

My arsenal consists of a scx3. Scn2. Scx22. Hoping to add a scx23 here soon.

I do agree that the newer bats are just as lively at times but rarely for the length of time the OGS are.