For Sale OG Flex 27 oz !

dschapin

Coach
OMG!! HERE WE GO AGAIN>.. some guy, BEST RATING ON ANOTHER BULL$H1T site and wants VIP ranking here... ya guys gotta earn your stripes!
It fine to sell stuff, but figure ya might need to bend on the ship first approach, get some kudos, put up with some BS... Review the dude buying and COMMUNICATE!!!
There are some BAD DEALS to be heard of! So cover your A$$ with PP sent as goods or likewise...

WHO said anything about VIP ranking? I said I would sell my bat how I want to sell my bat.

I can easily EASILY sell it the normal way of selling when someone sends payment so why would I take a HUGE risk of shipping first when there is nothing in place to assure safety on both sides. Pay Pal makes it so both parties are safe. I am simply trying to sell a bat and you guys have nothing better to do than flame and piss all over my post.

If you are not posting directly regarding the post topic IE wanting to buy my bat then you are in violation of the terms of the message board.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
You came in with bad info, a bad price, ****ty pics, and then talk **** when someone calls you on it. That is why everyone hates you and you will die alone.

Lol just kidding glws