For Sale/Trade OG Freak Blacks, Freak PT and 2017 U-trip DC 41's

tkr18

Addicted to Softballfans
Picked all of these up in various trades this past fall. No one on my team wants to buy them and I don't want to waste them on winter BP.

27 oz Freak PT Platinum Maxload. Less than 100 hits, excellent condition, no structural issues, tight end cap, little if any graphics wear. Comes with lizard skin and is returnable with valid receipt and bar code. SOLD

26 oz OG Freak Black. Unknown number of hits, graphics and end cap wear, no structural issues, tight end cap, taped grip. SOLD

27 oz OG Freak Black. Unknown number of hits, graphics and end cap wear, no structural issues, tight end cap, taped grip. TRADED

27 oz 2017 U-trip DC 41. Was told it had less than 100 number of hits when I got it in trade and I put about 20 more on it, so let's say 150 hits. Little graphics and end cap wear, no structural issues, tight end cap, Alien Pro overgrip, no paperwork. SOLD

27 oz 2017 U-trip DC 41. Was told it had less than 100 number of hits when I got it in trade, no one swung it after I got it. Little graphics and end cap wear, no structural issues, tight end cap, Alien Pro overgrip, no paperwork. SOLD

Long shots on the trade, but I am looking for a 26.5 oz Miken White Widow. I can add money to either or both of these depending upon the condition of the White Widow. I am also looking for a Rawlings 14 inch GG Series RHT H-Web

Prices include covering fees for payment via regular Paypal and USPS priority shipping to a CONUS location. Contact me via text at 847-217-3625 for more or better pix or to discuss to a reasonable transaction. I am always willing to negotiate prices reasonably and especially on multi-bat packages.

IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0416.JPG IMG_0417.JPG

Last edited: