For Sale OG Juggernaut

Hitnlines

Starting Player
I am looking to part ways with my OG Juggernaut 27 oz havent used in a while and figured someone else might enjoy it. I believe it is the 3rd release from the imformation i have gathered. It has somewhere around 300-400 hits shows the normal signs of use scratches and a few small chips but otherwise in good shape. There is no encap seperation or any webbing of any sort on the bat the one thing i can tell you for sure is that it has the foam rattle. There are several pieces that are floating around inside the bat that you can hear when you move the bat around. Not pitcured but otherwise noted is the weight sticker is attached but is the silver one not the yellow for those of you wondering. I am asking $100 styd i know i have few posts and zero feedback and can work with the buyer on terms that are safe for the both of us. I might also be interested in trades of 2 pc bats but prefer to sell.

Price update $90

Sold for $80 Pending payment

Last edited:

natedawg87

Baller
Decent bat if your league doesn't care about new stamps or rattle. Very clean regardless, should fetch 85 bones

Good luck with your sale buddy, I still miss my 3rd batch Juggy.