OG LV1 Vibrations

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
opened up my OG 26.5 LV1 and put about 100 swings on it this weekend and noticed it has a big vibration. to the point that it's uncomfortable.

I didn't notice it at first until someone else took a few swings and complained.

anyone have similar experiences?

Obsessed

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Sounds like it needs to be broken in. I was hitting my brand new juggy this weekend and the first 50 cuts were also giving a vibration feedback.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
opened up my OG 26.5 LV1 and put about 100 swings on it this weekend and noticed it has a big vibration. to the point that it's uncomfortable.

I didn't notice it at first until someone else took a few swings and complained.

So how big and uncomfortable was the vibration if you didn't notice it? ;)

In all seriousness, most Eastons have a small sweetspot until they start breaking in. You're mis-hitting slightly and it will get better as you put more swings on it.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
So how big and uncomfortable was the vibration if you didn't notice it? ;)

In all seriousness, most Eastons have a small sweetspot until they start breaking in. You're mis-hitting slightly and it will get better as you put more swings on it.

I noticed it, but after 2 more rounds by other people it was much more noticeable. I was under the impression that the more hits it would go away but it actually got worse. understood about mis-hitting it but the hits were right on the barrel.

Rayburn05

The Veteran
Can i know why is the OGLV1 such a good bat? which bat can it be compared to? the price of it is always kind of high.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If you need a little less EL. Think it is .5 oz if I remember. Check Easton section.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Can i know why is the OGLV1 such a good bat? which bat can it be compared to? the price of it is always kind of high.

The LV1 has a .5 oz EL more than the L1...But in my experience, my LV1 was hot outta the wrapper, and my L1 took awhile to get going...others have a different experience...thats the only upside i found...feels similar once the L1 is broken in though...

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I have 3 LV1's now. None of them have had a vibration like you're describing. Hold the barrel and tap the handle on the ground. What sound do you get?

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 3 LV1's now. None of them have had a vibration like you're describing. Hold the barrel and tap the handle on the ground. What sound do you get?

just remebered about this - sorry man!

sounded like any other bat when I hit it on the ground. didn't notice it much in my last session with it. seems it has gone away. or my little girly hands has gotten used to it :biggthumpup: