OG mayhems vs. RI(USA made) vs. China Mayhems

RLH4L

Extra Hitter
Referring to the JH120, JHM7120, and the Booger. I've owned and swung all 3 and some of you guys say "same effing bat", but I disagree. The Made in USA versions are all the same to me, but far superior to the China made ones. I'm not sure what kind of gloss finish is used in China, but it sucks. Just my .02.

Anyone else have an opinion?

RLH4L

Extra Hitter
Yes it is only my opinion based on personal experience. I have no scientific or video data to back it up. I've read other similar opinions.

thebestpr21

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a "chinese" Booger that has been my gamer for a long time now...this is the best and hottest bat Ive ever swung...still going strong....got a NIW Made u USA at home that might be unwrapping soon if i cant get what i want for it....i will post an update comparing both if I do that...

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
your opinion is invalid since i've owned 20+ of these and the best few were all china ones

House00

Slingin' lead!
I have a RI m75120 and it is by far one of the hottest bats ive ever swung... its every bit as hot as my og usa titan... I also have an og china titan that is very hot... if you ask me, the china versions broke in faster...

SLOOPY

Addicted to Softballfans
my og jhm7120 broke at the taper, it was hot......my reissue jhm7120 lasted forever and was the hottest bat I've ever owned besides my first batch synergy.

BIG JOE

One hit left!
Look up ALOT of my old Booger posts. The USA bats are the hottest!
China bats were not the same quality. Too much clear on them and paint was cheaper with no flex, that's why the web. The cheaper made composite was why the insides broke down and rattled. I have had several OG's with over 5k cuts never web or rattle! No way to get a China model to perform like this.

The China bat and USA bat will perform the same at their peak. However the USA bat will remain at that peak for a much longer time! Also the China paint wore off a lot easier than the USA models did.