OG or RI?

I to wonder, other than being made in the USA. What is the og serial numbers. For instance miken psychos start with 8 or 9 etc.. For the booger and the m75120?

nissben

Freakin Ninja
if anyone other than joker says to search, the masses agree, but if its joker, someone out there always has to say something douchey....i dont know him at all, but ive seen the lengths he goes to help board bros out, so i really dont understand the **** he ends up garnering sometimes

Joker

if anyone other than joker says to search, the masses agree, but if its joker, someone out there always has to say something douchey....i dont know him at all, but ive seen the lengths he goes to help board bros out, so i really dont understand the **** he ends up garnering sometimes

i've never helped anyone and you know it

This is supposed to be a board for bro to make deals, talk softball and share info. It's not like the retarded which bat is hottest threads. It's a legit question with an easy answer and instead of being helpful and answering you have to be a jackass to work on the post count. I tried searching for a moment and couldn't find the answer, searching via mobile is not as easy. I'll never understand internet clowns who post just to day arrogant stuff when the could just say ya bro you know it's og if it starts with xxx and let it go.