OG Psycho question

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked before... From what I read when I searched, it appears the higher serial number Psycho's are better. Are they night and day? Should I stay away from a particular #???

mrl112

Smarter than you're
Old Psycho or Izzy Psycho. And your number info is wrong. Both are hot. You'd think somebody with a Miken bat as their user name would know a little bit about Mikens...

stepup

Coach
I have yet to swing a Psycho that wasn't hot. My least favorite is the new Izzy. The black and grey ones regardless of serial number get hot and last. The DC Psycho's are filthy. The SE Psycho's are filthy. The izzy get hot and then bust. These are my experiences with them. Lots of peopla make a big deal about the OG vs. RI. I can't really tell a difference and have swung and busted both and I couldn't tell a difference between the 2.

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
OG Psycho. I haven't owned a Miken since my F98 I bought at the beginning of time. All Easton for me now. Buying a Psycho for a buddy of mine... Thanks for the info

DStandridge

OHIPAL
I have yet to swing a Psycho that wasn't hot. My least favorite is the new Izzy. The black and grey ones regardless of serial number get hot and last. The DC Psycho's are filthy. The SE Psycho's are filthy. The izzy get hot and then bust....

100% agreed, except the SE Psycho's. I never had a chance to swing one.

jrockdog

Splittin Gaps
most swear by the 8's and 9's on the OG's for hotness and durabilty. Some say there is no difference on the 0's aside from durabilty.

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Have owned both the OG (8 or 9 serial #) and the reissue. Reissue broke in much faster but never got as hot as the OG. OG Psycho was only maybe 10-15 feet behind my first batch SCX2 once it got ridiculous. I may have gotten 5000 swings out of my OG and the last 3000 were all ridiculous. Best utrip bat ever made IMO.

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
most swear by the 8's and 9's on the OG's for hotness and durabilty. Some say there is no difference on the 0's aside from durabilty.

This is the correct answer. Also, the RI OG and the white/orange DC Psycho are the same bat with different paint jobs.