Price Check OG Raw Steel and OG Venum

adunn83

Jesus saves!
Both are in great condition. 1K+ hits on the Steel(26oz.) and unknown the Venum(28oz.). I have some numbers in my head for the Steel(based on weight and rarity). Not much of a clue on the Venum.
100_0740.jpg

M

MJL 00

I would say @100-115 for the Steel. No clue on Vex to be honest

M

MJL 00

I thought you were talking bout the White Steel sorry, ya I agree prob140-155 range. Guy on here has one up for quite sometime at $140 in decent shape. Hit me up if you sell it, can work out a deal ;)

bradblah

Weeeeee
I just picked up a 28oz steel with less hits for $120. Someone on here had it at $160 and it sat since January....he dropped to $140 and still no takers...sold to me for $120

bradblah

Weeeeee
That's his fault.

You asked for an idea on price and I'm just telling you my personal experience since I bought one yesterday. If you want to list it and have it sit for a while, then by all means go for it.

AJ22 also has a 30oz Raw listed @ $125 right now that's been for sale for a few days already.

adunn83

Jesus saves!
You asked for an idea on price and I'm just telling you my personal experience since I bought one yesterday. If you want to list it and have it sit for a while, then by all means go for it.

AJ22 also has a 30oz Raw listed @ $125 right now that's been for sale for a few days already.

You gave me the price for a 28oz. They are easier to get, along with the 30oz. There is a reason why you don't see many 26ers.

bradblah

Weeeeee
Maybe but find me a 26oz with 1k hits(all socks) is this condition.

isn't this board all about hooking people up with deals? not trying to make every single penny you can for something? you asked for a price check and the majority of responses were that $160 was too high...yet you continue to try and argue you point. if you wanted to sell it for 160 all along, why ask for the price check?

if you're just trying to profit as much as you can, why not take it to CL or the bay?

adunn83

Jesus saves!
isn't this board all about hooking people up with deals? not trying to make every single penny you can for something? you asked for a price check and the majority of responses were that $160 was too high...yet you continue to try and argue you point. if you wanted to sell it for 160 all along, why ask for the price check?

if you're just trying to profit as much as you can, why not take it to CL or the bay?

It is but I'm also not a moron. I've been hooked up and also hooked others up. I understand what I have.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
Does this have ASA stamps on it? I've got a buddy who has one in 26 that never came with ASA stamps...has all the other stamps, but no ASA...weird!

bradblah

Weeeeee
It is but I'm also not a moron. I've been hooked up and also hooked others up. I understand what I have.

I also understand what you have...You have a bat with 1000+ hits on it that you haven't been offered more than $120 for, consequently that's exactly what I paid for one two days ago, albeit a different weight....but still. You have a bat that 7 different people said you were too high on and one person thought you might be able to get 150-160.

And again...if you know what you have then why go through the trouble of a price check?

I also understand what you have...You have a bat with 1000+ hits on it that you haven't been offered more than $120 for, consequently that's exactly what I paid for one two days ago, albeit a different weight....but still. You have a bat that 7 different people said you were too high on and one person thought you might be able to get 150-160.

And again...if you know what you have then why go through the trouble of a price check?

Your completely sound logic isn't welcome here. Please leave.

goe41t

Addicted to Softballfans
Raw Steel

Well, it looks like it's between me and you bpierce. I'll bid on $130.00 delivered

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
haha, that's great...I don't even want it, but I'm not letting someone pick up a 26 ounce OG raw steel for $120...

Stratt

to many bats
I paid $150 for a 26oz used raw steel at the begining of the season. Had some waves right above the taper but it kills the ball. This late in the season I would guess $125.00 area.

adunn83

Jesus saves!
Thanks for the input on the Raw(it was fun giving people a hard time). Any input on the Venum? I don't see many of them on here.

scats16

<font color="GoldenRod">GDC PLATINUM STATUS MEMBER
w/ no dents/waves, I'd say $125-145 max...Venum you'd be lucky to get $65-70