For Sale/Trade OG red knobs, 16 DC, freak 12, freak 20th and others

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey ladies and gentlemen. Time to move some bats! I have them priced to sell, but please dont hesitate to shoot an offer over. Let's start by saying that the only bats I'm looking to trade for is 25oz Monstas. Handles can be 2500, 3500, 4500, 3800, 3900. Again, dont hesitate to shoot me an offer. The worst I can say is no. Moving to playing mostly ASA ball this coming spring. All prices are PayPal (as goods and I'll cover the fees), venmo or google wallet. Prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. Canada, Hawaii and Alaska will have a small upcharge for shipping. Here's the details on the goodies

Pure Fuzion 26oz (1oz el model)- has some webbing and paint wear, but no rattles or cracks in the composite. This bat is game ready. Most of the hits were in BP and was used as a back up. Has about 300 swings on it with 52/300s and classic Ms. I dont have a receipt. $160

Pure Fuzion 25oz (1oz el model)- the 25oz were a limited run. Not too many of these bats floating around. has no webbing, no cracks in the composite and no rattles. It has very very small amounts of paint wear. This bat has under 50 BO swings with 52/300 balls only. No receipt. $250.

***** SOLD PENDING PAYMENT ***** Miken DC41 (OG red knob) 26oz- this bat is missing the weight sticker and scales at 26.3 without grip. Bat has webbing, has paint wear, has rattle. No cracks in the composite. This bat is gamer status. Passed compression at the last tourny. Has about 600 cuts on it with a mix of classic Ms, 52/300s and 44/375s. $140

Axe Avenge 26oz NR- this bat has no rattles and no cracks. Has a small amount of webbing starting. Hits were all BP with Classic Ms. $125

Miken Freak 12 (series 6, 1st reissue model) 26oz- I'm the 2nd owner of this bat. Has webbing, has rattle but no cracks in the composite. No receipt and no barcode. $175

Miken DC41 (2016 model) 26oz- not the OG owner. Has webbing, has rattle but no cracks in the composite. No receipt or barcode. Passed compression the last tourny. It's very hot. $125

***** SOLD *****Demarini Iconic 26.5 (OG green model)- not the OG owner. Has some webbing but no rattles and no cracks in the composite. Bat has no receipt but is returnable. Passed compression last time it was tested. $130

Worth Legit (Greg Connell) 26oz- not the OG owner. Bat is hot and game ready. Has rattle and has webbing but no cracks in the composite. No receipt or barcode. $100

Worth Caliente 25oz- has about 150 swings on it. Very good shape. Starting to web but not a ton. Small rattle but no cracks in the composite. No receipt or barcode. $100

***** SOLD **** 2016 Monsta Torch USA 26oz 3500 handle- not the OG owner but was told it had about 800 swings on it. This bat looks like it's got 100 swings on it. The bat is in VERY VERY good condition. No rattle and no cracks in the composite. Has some webbing. Bat still passed compression in the spring. This bat is hot as all hell and ready to game. $185

Miken Freak 20th Anniversary (UTrip balanced model) 26oz- not the OG owner. I have receipt and barcode somewhere in the house but I'll list it as "no rrbc" until I find it. Bat passed compression in the spring but has about 100 cuts on it since then. $110

***** SOLD PENDING PAYMENT**** Miken DC41 (OG red knob)- I'm not the OG owner but was told about 400 swings on it and I put another 50 on it in BP. It's got webbing, has rattle but no cracks in the composite. Passed compression in the spring. No receipt or barcode. $120

Additional pics can be sent through PM or text if requested. PM is KEY if u are interested. Thanks a ton for looking!!

Last edited: