Price Check OG Utimate Distances, OG White Steel, and OG 375

Piffd

Hey fellas,

I'm not really playing ball much any more so I figured someone else should benefit from these this spring.

Hoping to get a ballpark figure so I can move these bad boys. Would prefer to move them to someone on here even though it looks like this forum isn't quite what it was a couple years ago, so I'm not even sure if the market place is still alive.

26oz '96 Ultimate Distance - great shape, no dents or waves and I can't feel anything with a rag.

27oz '97 Ultimate Distance - very good shape, no dents or waves.

28oz OG 375 - also perfectly round, awesome bat with mush balls.

26oz OG White Steel - no dents, but just a few tiny spots you can feel on the barrel.

59vszm.jpg

I also have a few others I'll be moving soon...

ibjhna.jpg

andyschwing

Schwing batter batter!
Marketplace is still alive, but maybe not so much for antiques ;) Bump for that white steel, used to love that bat but it never lasted very long.

Piffd

CNT+ weight please. OG of RI?

CNT+ is a 27oz and OG. I have it in another thread in the Easton manu forum.

Marketplace is still alive, but maybe not so much for antiques ;) Bump for that white steel, used to love that bat but it never lasted very long.

LOL thanks.

I know a bunch of leagues still only allow metal and these are definitely some of the best.

Piffd

Nice metals there GLWS.

Either of those Anderson's a 27 or 29oz?

Not pictured, but I have a 27oz that I was going to hold onto...but...

Do those ud's have the cracks around the endcap?

The '97 has one small "crack" <1mm in length, but that's it.

So...

'96 - $100
'97 - $100
375 - $75
WS - $125

Thanks. I think that might be off a bit though on the OG 375, but more or less what I figured.

TomicSquad13

Addicted to Softballfans
Is the the handle on that whitesteel the carbon fiber looking one or solid black/grey? Hard to tell from the pics. If its the carbon fiber I'll take it for $125. Let me know thanks.

M

MJL 00

Is the the handle on that whitesteel the carbon fiber looking one or solid black/grey? Hard to tell from the pics. If its the carbon fiber I'll take it for $125. Let me know thanks.

Its the og, and take a number :D

Piffd

Definitely carbon fiber/OG.

Its the og, and take a number :D

LOL

Haha my bad missed your post. I just need to get another OG that actually has some graphics lol.

I should clean it up a bit, it's prettier without the ball marks.

Piffd

I know a guy with a NIW one...call it the queen haha its crazy

I moved a NIW last year or the year before when my playing started to taper off. I really didn't want to, but got made an offer I couldn't refuse.