OG z2k Balanced 28oz. Receipt

cruztx

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't load pics!!! Can someone send a link...... Can text pics also......Have minty USSSA only the black/red OG z2k with about 250hits, passed compression 2 weeks ago at 275. No issues at all !! SALE PRICE $110 also Looking to trade for a Worth Legit Pinky 27.5, Connell Legit 27oz, or a 27oz. Balanced Z.......

Last edited:

cruztx

Addicted to Softballfans
It has rubbed off significantly. But you have to really look to see that it starts with a 3******. Have a receipt from the day I bought it new. Still waiting on a link how to post my pics. Can text anyone pics that needs them in the meantime

cruztx

Addicted to Softballfans
If it were a 27oz. then I would be down for it. Sorry bud. Bump lets get this sold! o.b.o.

westtexas

"Godfather"
Can't load pics!!! Can someone send a link...... Can text pics also......Have minty USSSA only the black/red OG z2k with about 250hits, passed compression 2 weeks ago at 275. No issues at all !! SALE PRICE $110 also Looking to trade for a Worth Legit Pinky 27.5, Connell Legit 27oz, or a 27oz. Balanced Z.......
Hey buddy message me and I will give you my number to text pictures. I have a 26 2 piece bubba mack to trade