OG Z2's

IMD28

The Veteran
1) Insanity
2) Cash
3) Switching to the latest and greatest hottest ever bat (currently the DC).

Personally, I have been glad that people have been selling as I have bought 3 OG's in the past couple months.

1) Insanity
2) Cash

Personally, I have been glad that people have been selling as I have bought 3 OG's in the past couple months.

I agree, I picked up 1 myself so far to replace one that broke. I still have not swung a bat I like better.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeh, slower season i guess. off season for a huge portion tho. sometimes i'm envious of people down south, but then again i think i think i get burnt out on 5 months of softball. i dunno if i could do it year round. in my off season, im in a bowling league. lol

THESHOE

Starting Player
And I am glad dudes like you are passing off deals on their 500 hit DC's to do so :thumb:

That being said, I wouldn't mind adding a OG Canadian Catty to my stash soon. Same thing as OG Z2k really, just cheaper on the used market it seems.

1) Insanity
2) Cash

IMD28

The Veteran
Haha, hope you enjoy it.

Also, I'm sure you've seen that I have an OG Can. Catty for sale....just sayin'.

:bigok:

stevendunbar23

I HIT BOMBS!
I am not getting rid of mine. I only have 3 and looking to get more during the winter. Hopefully the prices will drop down. I wiil be selling or trading all of my other bats to get OG's.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And I am glad dudes like you are passing off deals on their 500 hit DC's to do so :thumb:

That being said, I wouldn't mind adding a OG Canadian Catty to my stash soon. Same thing as OG Z2k really, just cheaper on the used market it seems.

i havent seen them for cheaper. i think you're mistaken my friend.

IMD28

The Veteran
The OG Canadian Catty's do sell for less here than OG Z's. Less rare here than they are down south.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ahh i can see how that would be true up north. i assumed THESHOE was from the states or was talking about prices on this board.

IMD28

The Veteran
He's from up here as well. I'm not really sure why they sell for less because Z's are still much more common than Catty's but the Z's do draw a premium.

bambinos

1992-93
I would never ever get rid of my og catty. It out hits my og z2k and z2k+. I bought the dc 41 and sold it after 200 swings. Really regret getting rid of my st100.

I would never ever get rid of my og catty. It out hits my og z2k and z2k+. I bought the dc 41 and sold it after 200 swings. Really regret getting rid of my st100.

I have never hit a Z2+. I reeallly want to swing one just to see how it feels but they are hard to find and I don't know anyone with one.

Sacsoftball

Like all the z series except z1 ,
And their no different in plus and og besides paint job
I Will say I prefer the z3 feel more
But that all in personal choice