Oh jmac plague question

kokamojo15

Manager
Played in my first tourny today and it was 65 degrees out. We were using 44 400 thunder zn balls. First couple hits the bat had the combat crack sound. After that it was like a thud. I looked at the barrel I didn't see any cracks. But I lost about 50 feet in distance and the ball had no jump off the bat. It has around 2k swings on it. Any help would be appreciated

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
Possibly you moved the end-cap or slightly cracked it allowing it to compress or internally the walls of the bat have become damaged.

Or you had to many beers the night before and your starting to sober up. :)

kokamojo15

Manager
No beers the night before but thanks was looking at end cap when I started to read this. I was wondering if the walls broke inside as we'll but I don't hear anything rattling around yet

brhnz

Bombs .. Bombs Everywhere !
You often don't hear a rattle unless you break bits off. If you simply crush or fracture it you don't hear much rattle. Compression disks rattle.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
2 of my combats broke from the inside. One had a big chunk rattling in it. You probably broke it from the inside. One of my supremacy did that. You could hear itin the video i took but looking at the barrel there was nothing but spiderwebbing.

kokamojo15

Manager
I wish I could get the pics of the webbing that bat has. I have never seen so much. Like I said it had the combat crack then it went to a thud sound. And it didn't matter what side you hit it on just sounded like a wet sock hitting the wall