OK fellas...What do I swing?!

cyoung187

Coach
that is like one of the only ones i recognize on there...that and the flextech, but i don't think anderson makes them anymore?! in fact is it me or are all these bats ancient?!

Yeah most are old. Visit a pias and you could probably find some of these for dirt cheap to try out.

Hit N Run

No Manches
Check this out! In an ad at Craigs List.

Worth Insanity Softball Bat - $25 (Henderson,Nevada)
•I am selling a 34/28 Worth Insanity Softball bat .It has minor scratches but no dents! The grip is in new condition. I only used this bat Twice! $25 OBO!! it has some thin scratches because i moved houses and it was thrown around a bit.Nothing Major Call /text me at (702)752-5398 or email me. Ask for Danny ,Thanks.(se habla espanol)

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly, so of the worst performing bats i've ever used are listed on the 'high power' banned list... if it were me playing, i'd either show up without a bat and use whatever somebody else brought, or use the first bat on the approved list i could find at a garage sale, online, or second hand store for under 20bux.

from what i can see, the bat list is there to unsure it's not very competitive, so there's no point in putting too much money or effort into finding the least crappy legal bat. just go enjoy the game and hit it to the guy wearing sandals if you feel the need to win

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
honestly, so of the worst performing bats i've ever used are listed on the 'high power' banned list... if it were me playing, i'd either show up without a bat and use whatever somebody else brought, or use the first bat on the approved list i could find at a garage sale, online, or second hand store for under 20bux.

from what i can see, the bat list is there to unsure it's not very competitive, so there's no point in putting too much money or effort into finding the least crappy legal bat. just go enjoy the game and hit it to the guy wearing sandals if you feel the need to win

^^^he ain't wrong.

beersy

Addicted to Softballfans

good point...but being the manager i want to give my team a little edge. ;)

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

Some of the teams in this league are pretty bad, but there are some solid teams in there. A guy I work with used to play in it (he's since moved from Philly to NJ), and they won a few times. I got them a Ritch's and a Jacoby for the league.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
I'd pick one of the following: Anderson FlexTech, Anderson Ignite, Demarini Ultimate Weapon, Louisville Slugger Ritch's Superior.

But really, any one of these that follow the rules of your league will do:

swlist.png

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
all of those bats suck. doesn't sound like a very fun league to play in.

You'd be surprised these leagues are actually can be a lot of fun. You no longer see 5 foot 6 130lb guys hitting bombs. You actually have to play defense and place the ball well to score runs. In a lot of ways these are more fun than composite hero leagues.

I got an LOL out of seeing the Synergy Reveal and the Freak Turbo on the high powered list.

For OP there are a number of decent bats on that list but nothing on that list is going to come anywhere close to your composites. I'd Get an Ultimate Weapon, Easton 777, Riches Superior or Worth Powercell, whichever one you can find used for cheap. No reasons to spend big money on a bat that is going to be mediocre to begin with and you are only going to use in one league.

beersy

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks frisco...and yeah i agree i think this league is going to be fun...good defense, or the team that make the least errors usually wins these leagues. :)

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
You'd be surprised these leagues are actually can be a lot of fun. You no longer see 5 foot 6 130lb guys hitting bombs. You actually have to play defense and place the ball well to score runs. In a lot of ways these are more fun than composite hero leagues.

I got an LOL out of seeing the Synergy Reveal and the Freak Turbo on the high powered list.

For OP there are a number of decent bats on that list but nothing on that list is going to come anywhere close to your composites. I'd Get an Ultimate Weapon, Easton 777, Riches Superior or Worth Powercell, whichever one you can find used for cheap. No reasons to spend big money on a bat that is going to be mediocre to begin with and you are only going to use in one league.

Agreed. Most people that say these type leagues suck are gonna be composite bat hero's