Ok...

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
Just how small and scrawny did you guys think I would be? Almost everyone I met said I was bigger than they thought I was.:confused:

dfresh27

What do you expect???? You are just out of diapers!!! Right? Give yourself 19 years and you will fill out!!!!

BanjoDan

I bought a large this weekend.

Only because they didn't have a medium.:eek:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Older player!!!! I think I was at least as tall as you lol.

Dan, you were just as I had pictured you.... In all the sexy dreams I have. :rolleyes::D

BanjoDan

Older player!!!! I think I was at least as tall as you lol.

Dan, you were just as I had pictured you.... In all the sexy dreams I have. :roll eyes::D

And I did hit one to you, just like you asked those many months ago.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Like all the other Mongos on here? Don't let the beard fool you.

Something about the beard makes people add like 15 lbs it seems. People still tend to underestimate my weight, but I think that's just because I'm as tall as I am so besides the beer gut and man boobs, it distributes pretty well.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Something about the beard makes people add like 15 lbs it seems. People still tend to underestimate my weight, but I think that's just because I'm as tall as I am so besides the beer gut and man boobs, it distributes pretty well.

DUDE. You need to come to the next one.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay

I wish the beard made me 6" taller.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I wish the beard made me 6" taller.

Not gonna lie, I haven't trimmed mine in probably 5-6 weeks. It's pretty awesome right now, happened to work out well that I had a reading (in character and in costume) at church for Palm Sunday that it looked good for. Will get trimmed down on Tuesday though when I go get my hair cut, sad but definitely needed.

chacha15

rec chip
Andy , you look like you had the most fun. You wild and crazy guy you. How did you make it to Socal? plane or car.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Not gonna lie, I haven't trimmed mine in probably 5-6 weeks. It's pretty awesome right now, happened to work out well that I had a reading (in character and in costume) at church for Palm Sunday that it looked good for. Will get trimmed down on Tuesday though when I go get my hair cut, sad but definitely needed.

I kinda grew one just for the event. The GF likes the look, but hates the feel of it--it's usually in my best interest to not grow it. If I went 5-6 weeks without touching it, it would just turn into a coarse, red chin-fro.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Andy , you look like you had the most fun. You wild and crazy guy you. How did you make it to Socal? plane or car.

I had a bit to drink at the bar last night, and it shows. It's my first ever trip to California so Disneyland, Dodger Stadium, and the ABC Event is really about as good as it gets.

I live in AK, so the round-trip drive alone would've taken at least two weeks. Seven hours of flying is much more manageable. The GPS in the rental car has proved to be very useful.

DSNuts48

Badass
Did they already set up a date for next year? It should be sometime in early May. Schools and finals would still be a factor if it was in April. I really wish I could've gone.