okinawa player

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
I'm looking to play some open ball. I've been playing for 3 years now. Mostly playing in squadron intramural ball. My primary position is 2nd. Thats where I spend most of my time. I have previously played in the OF but don't have the arm for L or LC. I'm a coachable guy. ALWAYS open to everyone's inputs. If you need me to come to a practice to see if I got what it takes, let me know. Or I can let you know when my next squadron ball game is.

notafan/aplayer

Addicted to Softballfans
you need to start looking for the island wide torunies most when i was there where on camp hansen but i don't know how much things have changed. also there are several guys here that where or are stationed there i'd say most are in the marines. i'd hook up with them and ask them where they are playing. i know when i was there we had somthing just about every weekend.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
I'm slowly making my way around showing my face. I know a few players on Club Red out here. There still is tournaments every weekend. Futenma last weekend, Hansen this week. I may try to make it up there to show my face some more.

you need to start looking for the island wide torunies most when i was there where on camp hansen but i don't know how much things have changed. also there are several guys here that where or are stationed there i'd say most are in the marines. i'd hook up with them and ask them where they are playing. i know when i was there we had somthing just about every weekend.