oklahoma roll call

Dustin12

Star Player
Oklahoma player hear. What class u looking to play in doc_b25. If u r still around Lone Grove there are a few teams in league play that look for some. I am always looking for a guy to play in tournaments

vomanos

Addicted to Softballfans
@dustin. I'm new to the OKC area. Don't know anyone here. I saw there was a c/d tourney this past weekend on usssa.com with 17 teams in Moore but there's not really any tournies on the schedule page? I don't get it? Do you guys play ASA around here? I'm interested in getting on a team...

vomanos

Addicted to Softballfans
Thx for the link. Do you guys compression test at all the tournies? I'm from the northeast and we've been beating on the bats in Bp with stadium balls all winter lol. They only test at majors up there. Anyone need a guy pm me thx.

Lance#9

Addicted to Softballfans
I am going to be moving to northwest okc in April I was womndering if there are any parks in that area I think we will be living by lake heffner (sp)

freedawg

Extra Hitter
Okc

OKC player here, Looking for team to pay ball with in OKC area, I already play on Friday Evenings in Newcastle, OK. (co ed) and play on Sunday Evening at Boomer in OKC mens league. Looking to play on another night, Good glove , fast , good bat. Positions I have played, Pitcher, 1st, SS, 3rd.

Give me a shout if any available positions come up.

Last edited:

BL18ok

Addicted to Softballfans
Have fun playing at the dump known as boomer. Although I heard they are fixing it up a little. If you were on the other side of the state could help you out.

BL18ok

Addicted to Softballfans
We have Elite in texas but no Rep in OK. The new protype stuff seems to be everywhere in OK this year. Shoot me a PM I will get you the TD director of the biggest park maybe get you hooked up

MFCEO

Star Player
New member here, played on base a few eyars ago, live in moore, played in moore, now play in Midwest city in b league I think. Always looking to play some more, im 25, usually bat 1-5, play left- side usually lc or 3rd. willing to try out if needed.

[email protected]