nutmegs

IDGAFOS
My favorite part:

"proud to introduce the first ever 3 piece bat to slowpitch softball"

Uh you guys made a 3 piece bat 4 years ago. It was called the triton smh

Last edited by a moderator:

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL @ 0:15 in, he flied out at the warning track at 225ft. Sounds like it mashes for sure :D

I know it's just a demo vid, but I lol'ed. I would have at least covered up the "2's" and added a "00" at the bottom, making it look like a 500ft flyout :D

Maris9

Banned User
DT would out hit either one of you stiffs. Guess you guys could have made a better video. I assume you guys never pop up. So what major team do you guys play for?

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
DT would out hit either one of you stiffs. Guess you guys could have made a better video. I assume you guys never pop up. So what major team do you guys play for?
While I don't doubt DT could have out hit me back when he was my age (he was a baller) I do think I would have remembered that my R and D department came out with this bat a few years back
tech_triton.jpg

He could probably hit a ball further than me still

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans

There's plenty of guys that outhit me, I never said that.....but when you're putting out a new bat, and trying to show it's the next "thing" I think I'd want my video to at least make it look like it hits far.....

I probably could have made a better vid with my GoPro.....srsly - I'd swing a Demarini and it would instantly be better.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
There's plenty of guys that outhit me, I never said that.....but when you're putting out a new bat, and trying to show it's the next "thing" I think I'd want my video to at least make it look like it hits far.....

I probably could have made a better vid with my GoPro.....srsly - I'd swing a Demarini and it would instantly be better.

So I'm guessing you haven't seen videos of Robo swinging the Z3K?

Slav191

The Veteran
You are right lxt is 3 piece but the video says z3000 is first 3 piece "slow pitch" not first 3 piece in general. The triton is actually first 3 piece

M

MJL 00

^^^ gotcha gotcha, my main thing is that love the LXT i have, so maybe a z3k is needed also haha

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Power in your hands"

Wait, was that ball caught on the track
Beneath the 225' mark :wtf:

I'll spell it out for you then...

In an attempt to market and hype the ZxK as the next best thing, use a field with MLB dimensions to demonstrate the distance your product is capable of achieving.

At the very least, use a standard 300' field...

Last edited:

BraveSox

Addicted to Softballfans
It's marked in metres...675' warning track..I am getting a new z3000
I'll spell it out for you then...

In an attempt to market and hype the ZxK as the next best thing, use a field with MLB dimensions to demonstrate the distance your product is capable of achieving.

At the very least, use a standard 300' field...

dturner22

Addicted to Softballfans
Gentlemen,

No need to argue about how far I can hit them. I can promise you that a lot of the balls I hit went farther than 350. We had to film on the women's fast-pitch field at the University of Dallas as the baseball field was being worked on. Needless to say is that the Z3000 is a very good bat, andI hope you have the opportunity to hit one. As far as the Triton goes, that was before me as I was at Worth when that bat was launched into the marketplace, so I am unaware of that technology.