For Sale Old School Sticks for sale!Niw Demarini Dark,Now 2001 EST,Juice

briggze

Part Time Player
mizuno fury 28oz, 90 or obo,
Nike Swoosh 28oz, 50 or obo, sold
Nike Air 280z, 50 obosold
New out of wrapper 2001 Worth EST 28oz, 125 or obo, sold
Demarini Juice 28oz, vg less than 200 cuts 150 or obo,sold
Niw Demarini Dark 27oz, still has original price tag on it and warranty card,sold
04/05 Demarini distance 30oz(guess no sticker) 55 or obo,sold
03 Demarini Demolition Doublewall 28oz, 45 or obo, sold
Easton Connexion 28oz, 100 or obo, sold
Easton Redline C-core 28oz, 75 or obosold
Louisville Tps Genesis Response XXL 29oz, 60 or obo
Worth supercell2 Lighthouse 28oz(old school engraved on side by manufacturer lol), 60 or obosold
old school Ritch's Superior TPS, 30 oz, slight wave on one side can barely notice. nice aluminum sound, 60 obo
Demarini Double wall Fatboy, 28 oz. very slight wave, still hits bombs, 60 obo,sold
Og Anderson RocketTech, 28oz, some waves , great bat with some pop, nice lazers, 60 or obo,sold

All prices are rough guesstimates board bros, thats why obo is included. team is cleaning out bag, make a good offer and we will probally make a deal.
All pictures of these bats are on my profile page.
picture.php

bats are selling pretty good. come on guys who needs some old school metal?

Last edited:

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
How's the barrel on the Supercell 2 Lighthouse (waves/flat spots/dents)? Looks pretty faded (the one I have is black and orange, haha, guessing it's spent some time in the sun). Great singlewall bat.

Also, how are the barrel and endcap on the Fury?

briggze

Part Time Player
yeah the red inparticular is faded on the lighthouse barrel is still in good shape just your normal sittin in a bag wear. the fury just has your normal use . the end cap and barrel are overall good just your normal game use.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
How's the barrel on the Supercell 2 Lighthouse (waves/flat spots/dents)? Looks pretty faded (the one I have is black and orange, haha, guessing it's spent some time in the sun). Great singlewall bat.

Also, how are the barrel and endcap on the Fury?

That Fury's tempting me too.

briggze

Part Time Player
end cap is nice and tight on the fury you can see pics in my album. just to let ya know

M

MJL 00

PThanks briggze Nike Air is on my its way boys metal lazers in ND baby haha...

M

MJL 00

Come guys good clean metal mania here. Frozen tundra bump my man

LineRich

Addicted to Softballfans
PThanks briggze Nike Air is on my its way boys metal lazers in ND baby haha...

I would've jumped on the Nike too...BTW I'll check the mail today and if the MO is there I'll have time to ship the Double Action out today:cool:

M

MJL 00

I would've jumped on the Nike too...BTW I'll check the mail today and if the MO is there I'll have time to ship the Double Action out today:cool:

Sweet should be there ARG:mad:. Will watch pm for tracking number METAL MASHING ND 2012 o ya. Hey guys check out McQuades Charity Softball on web and come party great time...

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=946919

check it out sparky3 look at post #5 1997 - 2001 new worth est.

True. But, I'll just say from experience you won't get the high end of that on here unless it's an OG SSEST, and even then you probably wouldn't. Most guys would get a NIW/NOW SSEST as a collectors thing, and the 2001 isn't high on the collectors list as the older ones.

The guide isn't a hard and fast rule, it's just meant to be a guide. It all comes down to what the buyer is willing to pay, and you're in the range of some decent NIW composites at that price.