Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I'm not even going to humble brag................. I'm just going to brag brag............ I'm 57 years old, and at 55+ Masters Worlds in Vegas last week I hit 10 bombs in 7 games. A few of them clear over the net and into the parking lot. I also have to admit that I don't look like a regular 57 year old. I get in the gym at least 4 days a week, don't drink, stay out late, use drugs or tobacco...... And it shows. :)

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I'm not even going to humble brag................. I'm just going to brag brag............ I'm 57 years old, and at 55+ Masters Worlds in Vegas last week I hit 10 bombs in 7 games. A few of them clear over the net and into the parking lot. I also have to admit that I don't look like a regular 57 year old. I get in the gym at least 4 days a week, don't drink, stay out late, use drugs or tobacco...... And it shows. :)
Yeah, but you kill goats. I don’t know how you sleep. Hope those HR’s are worth it.

You guys ever seen a 50 or 60 year old go 300 feet? (And in reg. league play, not senior leagues)

I'm in a USSSA league, have been for years and have yet to have see anybody over the age of 35 go yard.

Whats the oldest person you have seen hit a homer, give me an estimate on the age range.
You guys ever seen a 50 or 60 year old go 300 feet? (And in reg. league play, not senior leagues)

I'm in a USSSA league, have been for years and have yet to have see anybody over the age of 35 go yard.

Whats the oldest person you have seen hit a homer, give me an estimate on the age range.

jhitman

guy on my team is in early 50’s and he hits them all the time, he’s also a brick ****house
Funny you should post this.....I am 5' 10-11 and weigh about 180 lbs. Because of my size I get accused of rolling/shaving my bats. Another guy accused me of using steroids and I said to him, "look at me, does it really look like I use steroids"? The steroids thing made me laugh. My bats are usually good because I do a lot of BP and make sure I turn the bat so it gets well broken in. You don't have to look like Ryan Harvey in order to hit HR's if you stay fit, take a lot of BP and work on your technique/mechanics. IMO