Omega2 phenix vs am usa

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
good choice. which one did you get? black one or white one?,both are endloaded, just different handle. regardless, u wont be disappointed. thanks for the complement, i am still working on my swing. i don't swing like that now. lol

I went with the black one, I prefer the alloy handles. Seems to work better with my swing.

dunkky

nice.. i would like to swing that stick as well. think my omega og has that handle, but it's balanced bat. :( i am all about full oz endload, that fits my swing the best.

oh, i see u swing dnam, how do you like it?

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
nice.. i would like to swing that stick as well. think my omega og has that handle, but it's balanced bat. :( i am all about full oz endload, that fits my swing the best.

oh, i see u swing dnam, how do you like it?

The dnam fits my swing very well, no complaints at all. It is straight fire with the few swings I have on it. I won't say it's the best, but it works for me.

Go figure, they are $150 now...

I got an Omega II Carbon for a decent price last spring, but at that price, I'm tempted to try out the balanced version since I'm not a huge fan of the endload on the Carbon.

Committed

For $150 you could use for a season and still recoup most of your money back if you didn’t like it.

_brudy

For what its worth, word is that the warranty replacement for the Omega 2 is a '19 Flipper. So you could try it out and if you dont love it, BP the heck out of it, and some. Ive also read that the end load is more pronounced on the Carbon because of the comp handle vs alloy. So the Phenix is stiffer and with an end load more like a 1/2oz and the Carbon is flexy with a end load more in the 3/4 to full oz. That said, I dont have first hand experience with the bats, but at the price the upside is huge.

dunkky

that's good to know. O2 is very durable, but my plan is to break it before warranty gets expired. i have about 6 month, so plenty of time. lol i hope that come out with O3 by then. if not, aftermath.

My warranty expired in March, but this bat is super beefy and I don't have a strong swing, so I think I'll be just fine. Been hitting a mix of balls and there are even a few Stadiums to make me feel better...Just mashes the harder balls!!!

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Demarini is great about replacing exclusive for exclusive (kotj) possibly.. that is what I would ask for.

dunkky

i will be getting some hardballs, there's no way i will break that tank with 52s and those 52s are beat up pretty bad. i'll post a picture next time. lol

dunkky

hmm.. u just fed me some good idea. lol. i need that bat broken in pretty quick. I might put some 52s into not a freezer, but i have a cooler that goes down to 2 to 3 and stay there. so it won't freeze the ball but it will make those 52s feel like classic m i suppose.

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
hmm.. u just fed me some good idea. lol. i need that bat broken in pretty quick. I might put some 52s into not a freezer, but i have a cooler that goes down to 2 to 3 and stay there. so it won't freeze the ball but it will make those 52s feel like classic m i suppose.

What ever happened to breaking in a bat the old fashioned way. Mother f#@king bp...

dunkky

not with the condition of 52s i have in hot summer. i just bought 20 used 44/375 in fairly good shape. i may not need a cooler then.. lol

i have a big tourney coming up next week. either this, or dnam will be my gamer.

not with the condition of 52s i have in hot summer. i just bought 20 used 44/375 in fairly good shape. i may not need a cooler then.. lol

i have a big tourney coming up next week. either this, or dnam will be my gamer.

Well let us know how she does if you end up swinging it!!!