On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate your softball skills?

M

MJL 00

O boy

Lets just say this number on jersey is 00. make my own category due to Im swing with one fake nut and still hitting 340' shots with a Demarini Steel at 6'3" and only 190 pounds :eek: Hell anyone can hit HR so im at modest 5 and guys that have average of .850 are my idols :rolleyes:

-TheHook-

Addicted to Softballfans
If I compare myself to the talent I'm around I'd say a 7, but if we are saying 10 is Helmer, Rusty, etc... I'd be a 2. :D

dieselfuel_13

Addicted to Softballfans
SO the people who are putting 7-10 must play upper level softball.
10 = would be equivalent to a major player
9 = A
8 = B
7 = C

Is this a good assesment? If so 7 it is

Last edited:

Stretch19

Grow up
SO the people who are putting 7-10 must play upper level softball.
10 = would be equivalent to a major player
9 = A
8 = B
7 = C

Is this a good assesment? If so 7 it is

just cause you are on a C+ team doesnt mean you are on the same level with everyone else in the class...ive seen C players that id say werent better than a 5, but then D players I would say were probably a 7 or 8...its a good starting point in theory though I guess

Kramit

just cause you are on a C+ team doesnt mean you are on the same level with everyone else in the class...ive seen C players that id say werent better than a 5, but then D players I would say were probably a 7 or 8...its a good starting point in theory though I guess

truth here. it also goes for competition level. I play on a Division 1 & 2 league team, but by no means am I an A or B player. Its a D+ or C league and that fits my skill set.

ss_jmac

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm a 4 due to that fact my game sucks but I got cool bats and bring beer or else I would be a 2.

stickin2j

Good clean family fun

Give or take 0.239452016465926144

Better than average because of experience, but plenty of room to improve on the physical ability side.