one.12 question

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
Been away from the board for a good while.. any demand for the One.12 anymore? What are these things going for now-a-days.. no idea on hits.. has that paint crack webbing..

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
pretty much the norm for old asa is 100bux now. add more for some overly hyped up pre-abi's, subtract for some less popular ones.

thumper805vta

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish they made another one with the new standards... I know they have the repaint that was a exclusive but I want new standard performance and break in time

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
^then it wouldn't be the same bat...

I bet the CL22 SBF exclusive is pretty close. even though it's a 'juggy' it doesn't sound anything like a juggy. stiff, endloaded, 12" barrel.

thumper805vta

Addicted to Softballfans
Basically it seems the new standard bats have thinner walls, are meant more for the 52/300 rather than the 44/375, break in within 300 cuts if not already hot out the wrapper, and most of the new asa bats are asa only no usssa or NSA

thumper805vta

Addicted to Softballfans
^then it wouldn't be the same bat...

I bet the CL22 SBF exclusive is pretty close. even though it's a 'juggy' it doesn't sound anything like a juggy. stiff, endloaded, 12" barrel.

What I meant was same barrel and handle feel when there was over 1000 hits on the one .12 with that performance but with the break in time of new standards and maybe a little hotter loving the the performance of the new lines

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone never went fishing with me. :mad:

clearly i've been out of the game awhile, whats this mess mean?

2004asa: 85mph swing speed and 44/375 ball
2013asa: 80mph swing speed and 52/300 ball

bats cannot exceed 98mph exit speed in both situations, but it's pretty obvious that reducing the swing speed 5mph will allow 'hotter' bats to pass the new test.