Only 1 team Needed- $25 ESPN Hitters Only League

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Looking to add one more team to make it an even 10.....

10 Teams
1. cdamron13- paid
2. Dirtbags79
3. TayGee08- paid
4. Ronnie G- paid
5. Stork- paid
6. Baplaya11- paid
7. Ichiromoco- paid
8. Go24- paid
9. sully 7- paid
10. Tip8

This will be the 3rd season for this league......it is a HITTERS ONLY league...no pitchers/pitching stats

Starting Positions: 1b, 2b, 3b, SS, C, 3 OF, DH, and Utility
5 bench spots, 1 DL

Points/Stats: single 1pt, dbl 2pts, triple 3pts, HR 4pts, GS 5pts, Runs 1pt, Walks 1pt, RBI 1pt, SB 1pt, K -1pt

8 playoff teams, payouts to top 3
1st- $150
2nd- $75
3rd- $25

Live Snake Draft on Sunday March 29th at 9pm Eastern time.

Last edited:

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
draft order will be determined by ESPN before the draft, I always thought that was the most fair way to do it

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
It's not but if peeps don't pay soon they are gonna get the quick boot before the draft so stay tuned.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Tip8 is the only one i haven't heard from regarding pp and only 1 team hasn't signed up in the league yet....but i'm not sure how often he gets on sbf, I'll wait until Sunday to see if I hear from him, I know everyone lives on this site

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
TayGee.... I'll look at the league this morning and see if I sent an invite to your email, thought I got everyone, I know you are paid up

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
espn isn't letting me on the page... argghhhhhh hopefully I got Goldschmidt or carlos Gomez at 5... trying to get on my wifes work laptop now

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
who was it that was wanting Y. Molina.....somebody was wanting him during the draft but I ended up with him.....he's up for trade

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
I like the hitters only format, draft is quicker and easier, no worrying about minimum innings pitched.....its a pretty simple format to follow