Only reply if you have hit Decker Sharks or Tattoos

mrl112

Smarter than you're
Kevin, did I read that you guys were working on a non multi-layer composite ball?

I've only hit a few NSA ZNs, they were nice. Only a few Sharks, but they were 525s, so they don't count. I've been very happy with all the tattoos I've hit, they're my choice.

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
Go with, whatever ball company, has the best softball scientist working for them...I know Lou would agree

Vinnie19

SlowPitchNation.com
The Tattoo are great balls. We used them in league last year, and they were just tanks. They fly well, and held together awesome.

The Trump Stotes are equal in just about every way. We are going back to them in league this year, only because we got a better deal on them over the Tattoos. As a player, there was really no difference between them.

dcz3

Thunder ZN'S's all the way.

I'm not very impressed by the Tattoo's. We've been hitting them in league (ASA 44/375) and even when it's chilly out they still seem mushy.

Stretch19

Grow up
my bad...we thoroughly enjoy both the 44/400 and 52/275 you put out...look forward to seeing the new 44/400 youre working on

SouthshorePete

Part Time Player
Tattoo's kicked it

I think your vidoes are doctored and fake and really not that impressive.

Check out the video's @Island Slowpitch. The Tattoo's kicked it hard at the Island Slowpitch Home run derby last weekend with Greg Connell.
The league, used trumps the last few years. Thank God we switched to the Tattoo's, I bought some Tat's on my own to practice with and they are the BEST ball for the money:)

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
Sharks are good from the wrapper but don't last long, especially in summer. Won't be a problem if you plan on hitting a lot of homeruns, I guess.

BatBoy25

350 IS NOT A BOMB
I'm about to be a part of a softball buyin. We are ordering 80 dozen. I need to know if I should get Decker Sharks or Tattoos.

Obviously the Dudley Thunder Advanced are the top of the line but we are going to be getting the next best and next cheapest thing. What ball should we get to sell at tourneys etc.

Thanks.

Rate these balls:

Decker Leather (top of the line ball)
Tattoo composite
Trump Stote
Thunder ZN
Thunder SY

If you haven't hit a ball then leave that ball out of the rankings.

Your order is pretty much right on Stote and ZN are interchangeable ZN is not great in the heat/humidity. Tattoo is a nice ball as well but the Big sharks are my favorite non-TA ball, the leather NSA are rocks, and the ASA ball you could get on here for 49.99/dz was top notch.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
OK....I have to ask, why are they not an option?
If you didnt get the discount you were looking for the first time wouldn't it serve you better to contact me directly to discuss exactly what you had in mind :confused: