Opinions on balanced psycho trade

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys, so I decided to buy this new CL22 being that my team is going into a utrip league, I didn't really care for the endloading much.

I have a guy willing to trade me a NIW balanced psycho (this year's) for my 30 hit CL22. Is this a solid trade? I mean I have always loved the freak 98 and the balanced recoil, does the balanced psycho swing similar to those? Or should I hang onto the CL22

Does the bat have a ton of pop? we are using hot dots in this league.

DStandridge

OHIPAL
From what I've heard about the CL22, I'd keep it compared to the Balanced Psycho. I owned one, took about 100 hits on it, and end up selling it.

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
I just prefer something more balanced. I took a BP with the CL22 and it just didn't feel how I had hoped. I may try another but itll be a 26 if I do.

DStandridge

OHIPAL
Understood. Me personally I wouldn't do the trade "straight up". If there is some way you can find a guy who's looking to off the Easton B1, or B2. I'd lean more that way.

But, if you like the Psycho. Try to get a few more bucks off of him. He's benefiting a bit too much on the trade. Bat + Case of Beer for the CL22 would seem legit. Hehehe

RODOJR13

Addicted to Softballfans
I would give the psycho a try. I really like my balanced Rev ex from the year before and it's just starting to get good. So if the psycho is the bat that replaced it, I would definately try it myself. I only own the revex right now for utrip so im not comparing it to anything.

NVminnesotan

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a balanced psycho with 500 swings on it and I think its a great bat. I prefer the balanced feel also and it feels good. Alot of people really seem to love the CL22, but if you don't like the feel, then you don't like it. I like the having the other guy throw in a case of beer or a bottle of Crown :)