Opinions on Combat 2piece bats

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Looking to possibly pick up a Combat two piece. I haven't swung one since the original Wanted. Those had a huge endload and super soft barrel. Has Combat made any 2 piece bats different than the og wanted? Anyone know anything about the orange assault 2 piece? Chime in with recommendations. Thanks

dkings34

Addicted to Softballfans
I would recommend this years bhose and you can get them for a deal from the store here. My favorite Combat to date. It has a stiff handle and its more of a midlload swing weight and there dead on sticker weight and they kill 52's.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
The OG Wanted line was sick, I was not a big fan of the OG U-trip model, I am still swinging my OG ASA Wanted and the bat is lights out stupid. My OG 275 still needs some swings. The 15 BHose U-trip was a sick U-trip bat, once the disc got loose, it was nasty, I kept having it get tossed from games so I sent it in and got the New BHOSE back, never swung it since my teammate offered me more than what the store sells them for. The 16 BHOSE has a slight endload from the dry swings I tried. My teammate is crushing the ball with it.

Last edited:

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
ASA Wanted is the best. The original I mean. BHOSE is slightly endloaded. Nowhere near as endloaded as the original Wanteds.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
The OG Wanted line was sick, I was not a big fan of the OG U-trip model, I am still swinging my OG ASA Wanted and the bat is lights out stupid. My OG 275 still needs some swings. The 15 BHose U-trip was a sick U-trip bat, once the disc got loose, it was nasty, I kept having it get tossed from games so I sent it in and got the New BHOSE back, never swung it since my teammate offered me more than what the store sells them for. The 16 BHOSE has a slight endload from the dry swings I tried. My teammate is crushing the ball with it.

The 15 BHOSE is the orange/white one right?

R. Boogie

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought the 2016 Bhose. I find that it feels too flexy. I usually swing Miken's and I like the stiff, crisp feel of the bat. Reminds me of the juggy and the lc from demarini. It does have a satisfying crack sound as you hit the ball though.