Opinions on this years 4TF

booth

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys, just wanting some opinions or reviews on the new 4TF. Just picked one up to go with my last years 4TF and wanting to know what I can expect from it.

NorCal5150

Rep for GS Sports
For me they brok in quicker, but were less durable. Only took a handful of swings to be game ready. Performance wise not much different between the two.

Last edited:

NVminnesotan

Addicted to Softballfans
For me it was just the opposite. Last years was HOT after 200 BP swings, and is still hot at 1000 with a few small cracks. This years on the other hand, I have 600+ swings on it and it just feels like it's approaching last years. Other than the knob they swing the same

yellowmein

BP on a Tee
I have only hit with this years 4TF (27oz). After five or six BP sessions (close to 500 hits) it really started to open up. Everyone that picks it up loves it. It was my gamer until I picked up a Freak 12 (26 oz). I have last years DC41 (26 oz) as well and I would say the sweet spot is in about the same spot on the 4tf as it is in the DC41. The Freak 12 has a sweet spot a little bit closer to the end cap. I keep the 4TF in my bag because I know for sure It is a great back up (LEGIT gamer as well).

DStandridge

OHIPAL
I sold the 3, 2106's that I owned. I personally like the 2014/15 better due to the Vortex handle. And couldn't go wrong w/ the '13 either. Took much longer to get to open up, but well worth the time.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they vary. A teammate swung a friends and it was only so so.then he swung mine and said its the hottest bat hes swung out the wrapper.mine was ridiculous from swing 1. Best utrip bat ive owned