Opinions

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
I'm really thinking of getting out of softball for a little while, so I have a question. If I was to sell it, would you, as a buyer, rather have a NIW no-return Utrip Z2K, or a well used with return Utrip Z1K?

Here's my thought process; Z1K doesn't have stamps so is only usable by a few come the new year, whereas the Z2K with new stamps would be much more usable.

Another thought is my Z1K is a 30 oz EL, and I would probably have a much easier time selling a 28 oz.

Last edited:

KoolAid

Probably the Z1K. You can use the Z1K until it breaks, then get the Z2k as your replacement. Basically 2 bats over 1 bat. Get out of softball once you break the Z1K :)

I'm really thinking of getting out of softball for a little while, so I have a question. Would you rather have a NIW no-return Utrip Z2K, or a well used with return Utrip Z1K?

Here's my thought process; Z1K doesn't have stamps so is only usable by a few come the new year, whereas the Z2K with new stamps would be much more usable.

Another thought is my Z1K is a 30 oz EL, and I would probably have a much easier time selling a 28 oz.