LTTF or LTB quality IF glove for baseball

Madsunz

Looking for a glove for my son. Would like something 11.25" to 12" (prefer 11.5" or 11.75"). Prefer used but not abused, would like pictures to see how the glove was broken in. Prefer quality leather.

Some ideas of gloves that would be of interest:
-Rawlings HOH or Pro Preferred
-Wilson A2000
-Mizuno Custom Pro

Would be open to others if good leather - want something he can keep for a while, he is growing but he wears my 11.75" Vinci now without issue.

I have gloves to trade (sorry, no pics right now - maybe tomorrow night). I would buy if price is right. Here is what I have:

Rawlings HOH PRO217-2NB - 11" open back I web, not broken in, would work well for middle IF, but he pitches a lot and it is just a little too small, very nice condition

Vinci JV80 - 11.75" open back, good shape, no tears, etc. broken in well and ready to go, he likes it but wants his 'own' glove not his dad's :rolleyes:

Mizuno Custom Pro X GCP86XE - open back 12.75" H web, good (would be great but there is a little color wear in the pocket) condition, not coffee and cream - this one is tan and brown, great glove but I don't use it enough (don't play ball much anymore)

I also have a NWT Omaha Pro 11.75" H-web if anyone is interested (OX1175), bought it for him but it is a little small on his hand (this is a good 'starter' glove for a travel ball player, good leather, should be an easy break in, versatile size, etc.), would make a great gift for a 7-8 year old just starting travel ball

So, let me know if you have anything that fits the bill and you want to trade. I may also have a bat that could be traded (have one 27 oz ASA and one 27 oz USSSA that might be able to go).

bkzshabbaz

Newb Alert
I got a Rawlings PROS12IC. I bought it brand new and have used it for maybe 2 seasons? It's still pretty stiff.
To summarize: Pro preferred leather, 11.25 I web for middle infielders.

Let me know if you're interested.

Madsunz

Interested in either/both - shoot me a price or if you are interested in any of the stuff I have to trade. Thanks

Madsunz

Thanks for all of the PM's guys. I will try to get back to everyone in a few minutes (I have 7 or 8 of them).

Madsunz

Going to have surgery in a little over an hour. I will get back to folks after my son looks at the pictures i hbave received. Thanks!

rebelrick

I got a Rawlings PROS12IC. I bought it brand new and have used it for maybe 2 seasons? It's still pretty stiff.
To summarize: Pro preferred leather, 11.25 I web for middle infielders.

Let me know if you're interested.

I am always on the lookout for quality gear for my own kids, or the kids I coach. Please send some pics and your price of your Rawlings 11.25 glove. I would appreciate it.