Orange 375

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Just hit my orange barreled 375 I picked up a couple weeks ago. Was right up there with my Fu dawg and slightly behind one of my purple mercys. This was one of the bats that turned me onto Demarini and wow, I might just be gaming it come late fall ball. Pretty fun bat to swing.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't do much posting about DeMarini's but I'll say those bats are no joke. Bought one from a friend just for giggles and it was a damn good bat.

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I don't do much posting about DeMarini's but I'll say those bats are no joke. Bought one from a friend just for giggles and it was a damn good bat.

I seen a lot of guys going to old school metals in the spring and fall when it's colder out, also heard they mash the 52's, so I wanted to hit one cause it's been like 4 years since I've hit one. Glad I picked one up.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
The 375's, f375's are for real but imo somewhat fragile they did dent pretty easy with the 40,44's... i've said it often lately old school ddw's mash 52's my son is killing with his b52.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking for something good aluminum to swing for tourney coming up. I've always heard good things about the 375s and Classics. Of course can't ever find one. Anybody looking to move one I'm in the market.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I seen a lot of guys going to old school metals in the spring and fall when it's colder out, also heard they mash the 52's, so I wanted to hit one cause it's been like 4 years since I've hit one. Glad I picked one up.

We just about exclusively hit 52's around here. Let a friend borrow it because he was worried about hitting a DBO in a no HR league, and said he had to switch back to his composite. I tattooed a few 44's with it before I moved it.