Orange Wanted and White Orange ASA Portent

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
Guys these things are going to be hard to find when season starts. Stock up now cause there was not many made... these bats are freakin hot....

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Orange and White.....................sigh........................................................................................................
where is the afterglow emodacon?

RoeReaper

Coach
One of my teammates got this bat in 28oz and this thing is heavy. Feels like its a 30oz. I have a 28oz orange DB that scales to a 29.4oz but that thing feels and swings heavier. Only about 100 cuts on it and it still needs some break in time but its getting there.

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
Wow I'm on the fence on this cause I have to swing 27 oz cause 26 was too light

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
How many cuts did it take? Mine from last year isn't all the way broken in yet hitting mostly 44s.

he sent it to me with 20ish i think, i put another 60-70 with mix of 44 and 52's. sound is nasty and webbing in the white, he said he found a start of a track

Cali_4sb

Coach
These new orange wanted' are okay. Played a combat provided tourny and all the bats were co Ed line drive bats lol. By the end of the tourny maybe 2-400 hits on them, they were all webbed and still nothing crazy. I'm not trying to dis them cause I really wanted to try combat this season, but after that tourny I'll stick to something else.

Cali_4sb

Coach
they were great line drive bats. The 2015 derby was probably the hottest. Could have been me, first time playing after my 3 month DL stint:/