Oregon D Worlds

vitek18

Addicted to Softballfans
My team is finalizing our worlds plans for this year. Has anybody played in Oregon in early October? What complex will they be using and does it suck? Does it rain all the time? What type of entertainment does the city have to offer? Thanks for the feedback

MPT23

Putting on the foil
My team is finalizing our worlds plans for this year. Has anybody played in Oregon in early October? What complex will they be using and does it suck? Does it rain all the time? What type of entertainment does the city have to offer? Thanks for the feedback

The complex is nice, all turf. The rain will not stop the games, so be ready for that. Weather can be hit or miss, no telling for now. As for entertainment, depends what you are looking for.

vitek18

Addicted to Softballfans
I imagine there are plenty of bars just wondering if there was anything else we should do while up there. We are going to Vegas worlds too so both will be played on turf. Do you know the name of the complex?

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I imagine there are plenty of bars just wondering if there was anything else we should do while up there. We are going to Vegas worlds too so both will be played on turf. Do you know the name of the complex?

What team you play with?

MPT23

Putting on the foil

U.S. cellular fields in Medford

503outlaws

Addicted to Softballfans
Gsl worlds..

GSL World's.......
In Portland at delta park which is dirt and at Hood View Park Happy-valley, Oregon that is turf sweet fields. ...

kgarrison3

Manager
Correct, D will be at Delta Park in Portland. The complex is very nice, and weather should be sweet based on how its been last couple weeks. The nike complex is pretty sweet, tons of bars. My team, Oregon Belfor will be there. would love to meet some board bros

akedogg007

Addicted to Softballfans
Correct, D will be at Delta Park in Portland. The complex is very nice, and weather should be sweet based on how its been last couple weeks. The nike complex is pretty sweet, tons of bars. My team, Oregon Belfor will be there. would love to meet some board bros

We be there this weekend....Bringing few teams to Portland.... We will be Caligod/AkRavens