For Sale/Trade Original Easton Synergy (SCX2) and Synergy + (SCX23)

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
- Original Easton Synergy (SCX2)--- Not the Reissue, 34in/28oz, Great bat, solid, and one of the originals, Has the normal bat bag and use scratches/marks, normal end cap wear, Unknown number of hits, bat is in great shape, Serial #: 325393, Asking $80 OBO. Please see payment details and trade options.]---Sold to hcarcrx

- Original Easton Synergy + (SCX23)--- Not the Reissue, 34in/26oz, Also a great bat with normal wear and scratches, normal end cap wear, Unknown number of hits, bat is in great shape as well, Serial #: 402528, Asking $90 OBO. Please see payment details and trade options. ---Sold to Ben_Johnson41

Payment Details: I will accept only certified money orders. If anyone is interesting in buying both bats, I will accept $150 for both. I am covering the shipping costs.1
Shipping details: Bat(s) will ship via USPS once payment is received and cleared. The shipment tracking # will be forwarded to the buyer.

Trade Options: I might consider trading both bats for an Original Miken Freak, 2nd batch or earlier, 34in/27 or 28oz and money difference or some form of that. We would have to discuss, but I am open to options. If anyone else has trade options of any sort, just let me know and we can talk about it.

Pictures: Pictures of both bats have been added to an album i created...please see provided link....http://forums.softballfans.com/album.php?albumid=9375

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
- Original Easton Synergy (SCX2)--- Not the Reissue, 34in/28oz, Great bat, solid, and one of the originals, Has the normal bat bag and use scratches/marks, normal end cap wear, Unknown number of hits, bat is in great shape, Serial #: 325393, Asking $130 OBO. Please see payment details and trade options.

- Original Easton Synergy + (SCX23)--- Not the Reissue, 34in/26oz, Also a great bat with normal wear and scratches, normal end cap wear, Unknown number of hits, bat is in great shape as well, Serial #: 402528, Asking $160 OBO. Please see payment details and trade options.

Payment Details: I will accept only certified money orders. If anyone is interesting in buying both bats, I will accept $250 for both. I am covering the shipping costs.

Shipping details: Bat(s) will ship via USPS once payment is received and cleared. The shipment tracking # will be forwarded to the buyer.

Trade Options: I might consider trading both bats for an Original Miken Freak, 2nd batch or earlier, 34in/27 or 28oz and money difference or some form of that. We would have to discuss, but I am open to options.

Pictures: I have quite a few pictures, but the size of the pictures is affecting my ability to upload. Please email me at [email protected] and I can email the pictures to anyone that is interested.
Thank you for your time!

Haha your funny guy.......

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
To All, I am willing to listen to OBO's or trade options

1) create a PayPal account.
2) you will most likely be asked to ship first due to lack of feedback
3) your prices are way too high for current market
4) post pictures of what you are attempting to sell

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Price drop to $100 for each bat....I have all the pictures anyone wants for both bats. Just too big to be uploaded all on here. Thank you for the tips.

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
homerunbound, i sent two emails to the email address you indicated above. I sent it from a different email address then I had originally indicated in my previous post. I sent the emails from an embarqmail email address instead of the [email protected] address listed earlier. I answered your question about the USSSA label on the SCX2 bat in the first email I sent, but for everyone else...the SCX2 does have USSSA labeled on the bat. Thanks again for the interest.

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone interested? I have plenty of pictures to send via email. Just let me know...thanks!

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Two great bats here! I have plenty of pictures available to send to anyone that has an email address! Thanks!

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
New information concerning added bat pictures and my updated prices have been included in my original post....Please take a look if you are interested....I am also open to listen to any trade options that anyone may have...just let me know...thanks!

nvous12

Manager
im confused, why is one bat $90 and the other is $80 but the package price is $250. I thought there was supposed to be a price BREAK when packaging bats.

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for catching that "nvous12". I had edited my original post to drop the prices a little while ago and missed updating that portion. It has been changed to what it should be...$150 for both bats. Thanks again! To me, a money order that costs you less than a $1 shouldn't be a big deal.

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
Thanks for catching that "nvous12". I had edited my original post to drop the prices a little while ago and missed updating that portion. It has been changed to what it should be...$150 for both bats. Thanks again! To me, a money order that costs you less than a $1 shouldn't be a big deal.

If you will ship first, I will send you a money order for $80 on the SCX23 upon arrival. The reason these bats are still here is because nobody is going to send you money that can't be refunded if you screw someone. If you had a PayPal account and didn't follow through with your end, a claim could be filed and the buyer would be reimbursed. Seeing as how you have no feedback, this is too risky of a deal to do the way you are requesting....But if you want rid of the SCX23 and start building some feedback here, PM me for my address and you can have $80 coming your way when the bat arrives.