Our Shirts from S55

bdunn12

Addicted to Softballfans
It did take a little while but we got them in.

S55DesertDawgz.jpg

bdunn12

Addicted to Softballfans
when did you place your order and did you get your pants yet from these guys?

Ordered early Jan and received both shirts by 25 Feb and the pants on 23 March. The rest of the stuff came in later. I received the towel, the last item left on 8 April. I love the uniform so can't complain.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
nice look, have heard/read a lot of horror stories about them so nice to see them nail it...

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
nice look, have heard/read a lot of horror stories about them so nice to see them nail it...
They nailed it? 8-10 weeks for pants, and 10-12 weeks for hats, towels, and gloves is nailing it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the OP got his stuff and is happy with how it came out, but why does is seem like every order is behind schedule?

ar2x7

Substance & Style
They nailed it? 8-10 weeks for pants, and 10-12 weeks for hats, towels, and gloves is nailing it?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that the OP got his stuff and is happy with how it came out, but why does is seem like every order is behind schedule?

lololol ok by "nail it" i meant getting it to a customer BEFORE the start of their season lolol

bdunn12

Addicted to Softballfans
Not crazy about the dog, but the shirts look good.

Us too but didn't want to keep sending it back and forth so we decided it was good enough. The original mock-up had the dog hugging/clawing a freaking cactus!?!?!?

Stretch19

Grow up
Us too but didn't want to keep sending it back and forth so we decided it was good enough. The original mock-up had the dog hugging/clawing a freaking cactus!?!?!?

i actually think thats pretty good for the name...i would have run with something like that...get tired of seeing mascots holding a bat, we know youre a sotball team, you dont need to show us bats on the shirt

bdunn12

Addicted to Softballfans
i actually think thats pretty good for the name...i would have run with something like that...get tired of seeing mascots holding a bat, we know youre a sotball team, you dont need to show us bats on the shirt

Yeah but it looked so freaking gay, the dog looked like a tree hugger but hugging a cactus. :confused:

bdunn12

Addicted to Softballfans
Just ordered 4 more packages on Friday 29 April. Suppose to get the shirts in 3 wks, give or take a wk. We'll see how long it will takes.