LTB outfielder glove

oli77

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm an outfielder, I want a good quality glove that will last long, no matters what's the price, I looked at Mizuno Pro Limited Edition GMP700 and Rawlings Bryce Harper Heart Of The Hide Game Day. are they good choice?

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Both good gloves but the leather on the Harper line is a little soft to me for the retail price point.

Emperor

Star Player
which Harper do you have? The all red 13in one I have is very stiff and pretty solid. Not soft at all. the 12.75 with black/camel leather is rather softer.

MaverickAH

Both good gloves but the leather on the Harper line is a little soft to me for the retail price point.

It's what all retail Rawlings HOH's are now. When you're buying retail, a lot also depends on how often a particular glove's been handled as well as how it was stored. Welcome to 2015........

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Had probably the same as you emperor (13" HARP34S). Don't get me wrong, it was good leather but I sure didn't (or would pay) the $250 retail. Like maverick said, 2015 Rawlings HOH. SMH

thedodger22

Addicted to Softballfans
Lmk if interested....Akadema Custom 13".

image_4.jpg

Emperor

Star Player
yep, the red one Harp34s. Maybe it was the one you got, but the I have is stiff as hell. And no, I didn't pay retail either lol