Over-The-Line (OTL) 2013

Piffd

Who's going this year? Anyone playing? This will be my first summer in SD and looks like an event not to be missed.

I was trying to play, but the dumbass who registered the team bounced the check and forfeited the chance. Now I'm probably just going for the scenery, but if anyone needs an extra, hit me up.

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
If you are going for the scenery....go the first Saturday. It's generally the wildest day of the bunch.

Piffd

If you are going for the scenery....go the first Saturday. It's generally the wildest day of the bunch.

Good looking out. I figured the first day would be the best, but thanks for confirming.

Im playing in the centuries division.

That was the one I would have played in. There's still a very slight chance the team will play, but it's not looking good. I didn't really believe there would be 1,200 teams. I guess it makes sense, but damn that seems like a lot.

Where or how do I sign up for this? Sounds like fun.

Team signups were a couple weeks ago. Only way to play now AFAIK is to find a squad that's missing a player.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
signups are crazy dude! There were 100s (maybe 1000) people in line at the PB signups. They also had signups in OC.

Piffd

signups are crazy dude! There were 100s (maybe 1000) people in line at the PB signups. They also had signups in OC.

That is crazy and also what the guy I was going to play with said. He estimated between 500-1000 people at PB. I honestly didn't have any idea that the event was so big. I guess all the ta-tas bring people out of the woodwork. :D

late

Addicted to Softballfans
This is one of the best weekends of the whole year. Even if you don't have a squad, you should head out to Fiesta Island on Saturday and check it out. Scantily clad girls in swimwear or less, the booze is flowing (and is pretty much the only event where you can drink on the beach like this left in SD...), and the game is reasonably entertaining to boot.

This will be my third year playing, hopefully we're sober enough to win a game after 11am this time!

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
They say first weekend for party and the second weekend for play... Been going for about 8 yrs and this is the first i will miss... Hell from arizona up until this yr there was no in person sign ups... You had to mail in for a form and then mail it back before april if you wanted a chance to get in...

Piffd

When I'm in the city I always keep a dutch with me.

Trees is free, please leave a key.

This is one of the best weekends of the whole year. Even if you don't have a squad, you should head out to Fiesta Island on Saturday and check it out. Scantily clad girls in swimwear or less, the booze is flowing (and is pretty much the only event where you can drink on the beach like this left in SD...), and the game is reasonably entertaining to boot.

This will be my third year playing, hopefully we're sober enough to win a game after 11am this time!

I'll be there that first Saturday. Trying to find some people willing to roll w/ me now. Should be a good time either way.

Good luck though. Better to be drunk and having fun than sober and not. Pretty sure 99% don't enter to win.