Owner of the Rams gives Zero ****s

♠VlLlN♠

Mask on crooked
The Chargers were basically a Los Angeles team already. San Diego doesn't care

San Diego is a unique market, it's small, and there are only a handful of natives. The rest moved here from god awful parts of the USA and bring their allegiances with them. But I can tell you smoke that Jones spice with your retarded post.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
a guy on my facebook timeline (same guy who said that jason heyward was garbag) said the demise of the rams came because the cardinals were so successful that it was impossible for the rams to live up to those kind of standards.

:confused:

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Does LA even know they have a team coming to town yet? Or more accurately, do they even care?

stork

That is one of the words that reads the same backwards and forth. Almost.

3XC

Big Truss
If they all buy season tickets (very unlikely) there will still be 29k empty seats in the coliseum.

Special LA only policies: Whatever you do, don't pan up. Keep the camera zoomed in. No blimp shots. When they kick FGs, shoot towards the field from behind the goalposts, not from the opposite end zone that shows the crowd. Don't announce the attendance.

hrdchrgin13

they can get some sweet tarps or boxes like other stadiums or do like some nascar tracks and just mow down stands/seats

Morris 14

I should get a pass on being a football fan. So much misery I should be allowed to be a rams fan or something now. I'm gonna get a hat and post a pic. 3xc will talk about it for 3 years.

Stretch19

Grow up
gonna look like superbowl 1 all over again in the coliseum

CYuf-wsWwAA930n.png

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The little cat stuck in the tree pic can get 60K likes. Not convinced.

I am not facebook savvy but i read there were 60,000 facebook members who joined that bring the rams back to LA.

I do know on SB Nation's rams blog about half their members were fans of the old LA Rams so there is still a lot of support there for them. The product on the field will determine if they can hold the audience and keep a good turnout though so old stan cannot just ignore this team like he seems to do some of his others.

stork

My stepdad was a season ticket holder for the LA Rams for years. Even he doesn't give a ****, but he is pretty old now. He follows the Donkeys, and even then only until he is into his 5th scotch.

3XC

Big Truss
My dad drove one of the only Porsche Carrera RSs titled in the USA, he had it imported from Germany. Paid 14,000 deutsche marks for it in Germany, had it shipped for 1 dollar because he was active duty, wrecked it and was hurt really badly. The insurance company gave him 11 grand for it, he bought the wreck back from the junkyard, pulled the motor, and sold the engine for 5500 dollars.

He profited about 8 grand on it. Or so he claims.

3XC

Big Truss
Nah. Ravens now, but was a Raiders fan in the early/mid 70s.

He dated a Raiderette briefly, and I know that is true because I heard it from other relatives. Dad never speaks on it.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
If the Raiders move to SA, I might divorce the Lions and hitch up with the Raiders. They'd be closer and they've been to a few Super Bowls in my lifetime.

Plus they have Carr. He's dreamy

Stretch19

Grow up
Nah. Ravens now, but was a Raiders fan in the early/mid 70s.

He dated a Raiderette briefly, and I know that is true because I heard it from other relatives. Dad never speaks on it.

dated a raiderette, but married the bingo playing cat lady...talk about a change of fortune

Stretch19

Grow up
chicks that are bout it at 24, dont end up being bingo playing cat lady

either that or she was bout it til you took all the fun out of her like you do most things around these parts