P.O.W. Boss looks SICK!!

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
That's all. Great job on it boombah. I am thinking of getting one. Anyone hit this yet? What Miken/worth does it feel like? I am assuming it's similar if not the same thing. Awesome graphics

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
That's all. Great job on it boombah. I am thinking of getting one. Anyone hit this yet? What Miken/worth does it feel like? I am assuming it's similar if not the same thing. Awesome graphics

i'd order right away. they made 250 of these numbered bats and was told yesterday whn ordering mine they had less than 100 left. they've only been for sale 2 days

Last edited:

CA0

Starting Player

Bat is neither Miken or Worth it has exclusive technology only to Boombah. They do however break in like Miken's and Worth. I have had my MIA bat since Thursday and it swings just like the Boss 3.0. Boombah bats are on par with Miken and worth as far as I am concerned.

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad to hear! Does it ping when its new like the worth/Mikens? That bat looks cool. I am getting one for sure.

psycho88

THE CLEANUP
There is still 99 left in stock, 13-28's 37-27's, and 49-26's. I bought a 28, leaving it in the wrapper till I see what happens with them. hear a lot of good things so far, doesn't feel bad maybe 1 oz el. Love the graphics.

M

MJL 00

i don't play gay sa so it works out good for me. Lol

bat is neither miken or worth it has exclusive technology only to boombah. They do however break in like miken's and worth. I have had my mia bat since thursday and it swings just like the boss 3.0. Boombah bats are on par with miken and worth as far as i am concerned.

so wish this was the dually repainted IJS

psycho88

THE CLEANUP
Anyone have a review on this after a 100 or so hit? if its worth a poo ill take mine out of the wrapper and give it a whirl..

Took mine out this morning 70 degrees beautiful weather mixed bucket Apex Outlaw 44 375's,NSA 52 275,ASA 52 300 great feel ball was coming off hot solid line drives.Will see action when next season in the Utrip rec league in July

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
I got my bat yesterday and UPS delivers it with the tape ripped off of he top and its wide open. I hate UPS. Nothing wrong with the bat but jeez I have had a few issues with them. Only one claim but really guys, ,they opened my box up to take a peak. LOL

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
I just sold my black DC41 stfer hitting this. I love it and this will be my exclusive usssa bat. Top notch sick bat. Great job Boombah. Feels alot like a freak 12 to me. Distance and exit speed is almost even.

CA0

Starting Player
I just sold my black DC41 stfer hitting this. I love it and this will be my exclusive usssa bat. Top notch sick bat. Great job Boombah. Feels alot like a freak 12 to me. Distance and exit speed is almost even.

Great to hear bro. These bats are amazing just have to be given a chance. I will prob try to hit my POW from here on out in Conference play.

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey CAO,Theres no stickers on these bats for returns right? I didnt see one when it came in the mail. All I need is my reciept right? Just in case it breaks and I need to return it. Thx for any info dude

RaiderKit

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine didnt have one in the box but I printed my purchase invoice. My box was open too. Someone at UPS prolly wanted a sneak peak. lol. The top flap was cut open where the tape was. Stupid UPS. Tahts why I never use them anymore

Dars

Addicted to Softballfans
No receipt came with my 2014 ASA Boss either, is it normal for Boombah to not send receipts?

CA0

Starting Player
When you order bat you are given an order number on that transaction. That is the number you reference when or if your bat breaks and has to sent back. There are no barcodes or anything. Any other questions just ask sorry had been on in a few days.

z-grip

Addicted to Softballfans
Great thank you. Does the 26 have as much endload as the 27? The 27 has a pretty pronounced endload. Thinking about picking up a 26 for later in the tourneys when I'm dead tired