Pac-Wide 2012

Will
Just make sure not to mix your pills with 20 Chaddy Lites before the 1st game like last year. Chadd I will make sure to have some jager bombs waiting for you in Bentely's since Janet will not be partaking in the festivities this year...

CT

CGT #10

Addicted to Softballfans
Will
Just make sure not to mix your pills with 20 Chaddy Lites before the 1st game like last year. Chadd I will make sure to have some jager bombs waiting for you in Bentely's since Janet will not be partaking in the festivities this year...

CT

You really are a dirty trucker! Gonna be a good time brother!

CGT

BIGCOUNTRYKS

Addicted to Softballfans
Will

CT

It's not like it matters if she is there or not, you will still snitch on him!!!!

Snitches get stitches TACP!!!!

RedFalcon_27

Ball Collector
Will

CT

Bro there are a lot of things I can't guarantee I won't do this year...but that is definitely one of them...haha

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
Wish they could find a way to stream the upper games so us lowley state-siders could watch. Would prolly get a ton of hits and be a blast to watch.

FUPA

Addicted to Softballfans
Why doesnt someone bring that up to the people hosting the tournament or maybe ask Softball360. I know i have done it in the past with tournaments in Europe. Softball 360 took the footage from AFN and did a piece on it. Pretty simple to do just need the right people to ask.

Two weeks from today I will be sitting in the Dragon with Mr. Wiggs having some cold beverages waiting on our other little RedNECK brothers to show up. Get the John Deere Hats ready boys, its gonna be EPIC this year, trust me on that.

Chubby_43

Why doesnt someone bring that up to the people hosting the tournament or maybe ask Softball360. I know i have done it in the past with tournaments in Europe. Softball 360 took the footage from AFN and did a piece on it. Pretty simple to do just need the right people to ask.

Two weeks from today I will be sitting in the Dragon with Mr. Wiggs having some cold beverages waiting on our other little RedNECK brothers to show up. Get the John Deere Hats ready boys, its gonna be EPIC this year, trust me on that.

Nice.. I wish could be there to see you fruit cakes in action...

CGT #10

Addicted to Softballfans
Two weeks from today I will be sitting in the Dragon with Mr. Wiggs having some cold beverages waiting on our other little RedNECK brothers to show up. Get the John Deere Hats ready boys, its gonna be EPIC this year, trust me on that.[/QUOTE]

Two words G...BELIEVE IT!!!!

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...

Two words G...BELIEVE IT!!!![/QUOTE]

No drunkin redneck wrestling this time Chaddy....LOL

Moody #21

SELF-EMPLOYED LAZY BUM
Feel sorry for whoever is chasing hr balls this year. I lost 5 pounds at the rose. We hit 25 the first game. Good luck boys. I better get hourly updates. :)