Painting a composite bat.

blackthidot

Addicted to Softballfans
Now that is repping old school! lol. I agree that pants can be uncomfortable, especially long tourneys.

Yeah I never played in a tourney before. This is the only league I play in. I do coed in the fall and obviously that is all ASA on tiny fields compared to what we normally play on. But the pants just get annoying when it's 90 degrees and you're standing in the outfield with the sun just leaning on you.

blackthidot

Addicted to Softballfans
If you wear shorts with long socks.... isn't that basically wearing pants anyway? I just don't understand it I guess...

The socks are tight on your lower legs. The shorts are loose up top. You can also just slide your socks down as well.

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont give a **** about a picture with you holding a Ultra...thats not "BAD ASS", Now posting a pick when some one dies or gets there face taken off on the field...now thats bad ass! Waiting for up dated pics!

blackthidot

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont give a **** about a picture with you holding a Ultra...thats not "BAD ASS", Now posting a pick when some one dies or gets there face taken off on the field...now thats bad ass! Waiting for up dated pics!

That aint going to happen. Been playing in this for 10 years when we started it and nobody has even almost got hurt bad from being hit with a ball. Short hops and what not yeah but remember...our bases are at 90 feet guys are playing super deep in the IF

TeamPlayer25

Addicted to Softballfans
image.jpg

Ultra II

Nice skirt. You hit 11" balls out there, too, Nancy?
relax, I'm kidding.....kind of.

If you wear shorts with long socks.... isn't that basically wearing pants anyway? I just don't understand it I guess...

They don't want to conform to the "system", man. Everyone wants to be an individual that wears the same thing. At least its not a flat bill hat. :rolleyes:

KoolAid

Is this post for real? Are you really seeking advice on what black paint to use on a Ultra to make it look "bad a$$"? What is the purpose of making it look like that? Using outlaw bats and balls on a huge field in league play that should be "bad a$$" enough I would think. :confused:

blackthidot

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this post for real? Are you really seeking advice on what black paint to use on a Ultra to make it look "bad a$$"? What is the purpose of making it look like that? Using outlaw bats and balls on a huge field in league play that should be "bad a$$" enough I would think. :confused:

It was just something I wanted to do. I have 2 bats I use now. A Centenarian and a Melee. Just wanted to paint the Melee. The Centenarian looks cool enough as is.