Panama City Bracket Second Weekend

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
Coming down to play this weekend. Have a 27 oz Easton L2.0 that is just too damn endloaded for me if anyone that will be coming wants to look at trading for something.

TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
We (House Of Swing) have Persuaders on Friday. Good luck to everybody and safe travels should be a fun weekend.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
Justin I didn't know you was with Nola Elite. We played you guys in Febuary in Picayune. Have ya'll had a good year? Anyways good luck man.

We've done pretty well this year. Won a few tournaments and finished high in quite a few. I'm hoping the inning ending out doesn't kill us this weekend. We're bringing a wood just in case.

Who do you play with?

DRock88

What's the problem here?
He said House of Swing (HOS), you illiterate ****. We had a slugfest in Picayune with them. I think you were rearing a baby for that tournament. We drank moonshine, left the park undefeated, and took 3rd. The remaining 2 teams played until almost sunrise.

TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
He said House of Swing (HOS), you illiterate ****. We had a slugfest in Picayune with them. I think you were rearing a baby for that tournament. We drank moonshine, left the park undefeated, and took 3rd. The remaining 2 teams played until almost sunrise.

True... true...We had a good little war with ya'll. We didnt get any moonshine if we did maybe we would of went a little longer but after the lights went out for a second time that night we decided to her plus we had a 5 hour drive back. Good luck to ya'll. I see if things go well you'll run into
Faith and Hope

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Yep, we play them 2nd game if we both win. We've played them alot this year. We've traded wins, basically. We dipped them in the Sawmill, beat them a few times here and there, and lost to them some also. When we hit, we're fine. We're just taking it 1 game at a time, though.

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
They probably just weren't able to get the final score for the game

Ok. Just heard there was a lot of protesting going on so I didn't know for sure or not. But I did see some D teams playing E both weekends. Well, some of them played D all year then played E in PCB.

Dirtbags79

Addicted to Softballfans
What is up with all the 1 to 0 wins? Is that where the team got protested?

I think they just didnt have the final score so they filled it in with that. Balls were hot, nothing like what usssa worlds use. There was alot of high scoring games.