PayPal Fee Calculator

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
there is a lounge area to talk about stuff not softball related. but i think it would probably get slammed more down there than here. so carry on

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
It is just 3.5% isn't it? So 3.50/100 and .35/10 and so on. If I am off, change the numbers accordingly. Free of charge.

I generally just give myself a ballpark figure and go with it.

superpimp12

First Batch Illuminati
there is a lounge area to talk about stuff not softball related. but i think it would probably get slammed more down there than here. so carry on

This is softball related:) Plus lounge is where all the Megan's Law Offenders hangout:) lol

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
It is just 3.5% isn't it? So 3.50/100 and .35/10 and so on. If I am off, change the numbers accordingly. Free of charge.

It's 2.9% + $0.30.

But yeah... I just figure 3% and call it a day. Never needed a calculator before...

Last edited:

superpimp12

First Batch Illuminati

It's 2.9% plus .30 scent processing fee according to PayPal so you have been overpaying. Email people to send you a refund:)

stork

I don't actually enter the fees. I actually don't stress about being off by a $ or 2 either.

superpimp12

First Batch Illuminati
I Remember back when I joined this site in 2005 people actually tried to help eachother? Now this site has gone to sh*** because people care more about being cyber bullies than actually helping fellow softball brothers.

stork

This place changed in a number of ways. We still do help, but we bust balls too and try and have a little fun. I truly do ballpark things and let PP handle the rest. There are a minority of people here that do seem to like to get everything down to the penny, and yes this would be a good tool for them. I just don't care for enabling them. How to get it to those people? They will see it in the first post or they won't. Or send it to sonic and he can sticky it in the selling. Hopefully it never changes or adjusts cuz them there will be people bent out of shape over 26 cents. ;)

Ya I had one seller on here who never asked me to pay gifted and then after I sent him payment he text me and said please send him the other $2.20 I owed him or e would refund my money if I liked. I literally almost fell over laughing. I sent him $3 and said keep the change!

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
When are the services for the dead bats? I thinks this is a disguised brag post :rolleyes:

Easton First Batch Synergies
26oz Scx2 #308xxx (Synergy Batch 1.5) RIP/27oz Scx2 #304xxx RIP
27oz Scx2 #332xxx & #301xxx
28oz Scx2 #309xxx & #310xxx (Synergy Batch 1.5)
28oz Scx2 #302xxx Gamer RIP
30oz Scx2 #303xxx Tourney Only About To Blow Up! Blew Up! RIP
30oz Scx2 #304xxx RIP
30oz Scx2 #304xxx
My GTG list: http://forums.softballfans.com/showt...89#post4038389

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
This place changed in a number of ways. We still do help, but we bust balls too and try and have a little fun. I truly do ballpark things and let PP handle the rest. There are a minority of people here that do seem to like to get everything down to the penny, and yes this would be a good tool for them. I just don't care for enabling them. How to get it to those people? They will see it in the first post or they won't. Or send it to sonic and he can sticky it in the selling. Hopefully it never changes or adjusts cuz them there will be people bent out of shape over 26 cents. ;)

Tradition dictates ballbusting before useful help, sever hazing of noob and general disrespect for known members. Oh and Joker does not anymore....:(