Price Check PC OG Flex SCN3 27oz.

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a price check on a used 27oz OG Synergy Flex SCN3. The bat was used by a girl for 2 seasons (she told me that, I can only speculate on the number of hits as she didn't exactly keep track. Personally, I don't think it's too many, I think her or her teammates tend to toss bats back to the dugout after an at-bat...), has a couple spots of light webbing, no rattle and a few rock chips. Bat is returnable.

I removed the grip as it was worn and I wanted to inspect the bat, but I have a brand new Easton cushion grip ready to be put on the bat. cheers

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
lol, not sure what it was. I tried to get the red mark off and it didn't come off completely.

After putting the grip on, the bat sure feels nice.... It may not make the selling floor. My girl will not be pleased... Too many bats!!!

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
lol, not sure what it was. I tried to get the red mark off and it didn't come off completely.

After putting the grip on, the bat sure feels nice.... It may not make the selling floor. My girl will not be pleased... Too many bats!!!

I hear bleach cleans crime scenes pretty well, IJS

However, if its Seal Blood, that doubles the value!