people be aware.

tjaxson

www.softballempire.com
do not join any fantasy league justin wilford aka nasty gmen. took 2nd in the league and he refuses to pay me. $280.00 lesson learned in guess.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
That's a shame, he was always a good dude when he played in my leagues. Paid his dues on time and never bitched about anything. Sucks it was at your expense

tjaxson

www.softballempire.com
he's fine just a douche...he got pissed off when he and his vrother were called out in the league for doing some shady stuff.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Gotta love when people trade between teams and its obvious as hell that they are trying to build one team.

Either he has a new user name or after you made that thread calling him out awhile back he hasn't signed in. 11-15-13 is his last visit.

Last edited:

tjaxson

www.softballempire.com
not a trade..last game of the season and the brothers were playing head to head.. justin needed a win to make the playoffs, so his brother sat one of his regulars in thoughts it would help justin. didn't work...

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
SO you called him out and lost money? seems like that was a tough lesson to learn. WHy pipe up if it don't matter?

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
don't want to see anyone get burned by him...did i EVER say it didn't matter.

Ya you said his brother doing the shady deal didn't work. SOOOOO obviously it didn't matter. Hell I've seen people do that in leagues I DIDN'T know the people and KNOW they weren't related. Sometimes people in leagues are just ****bags and you don't want them to make the playoff.

ssf

Too tired to care
Reason, and whether it worked or not, doesn't matter. What matters is tjax took second and the league commish refused to pay him.

trip

stfu
tjax posted about fifty times and sent league wide e-mails that went largely unanswered for a good 2-3 months too after the season ended. it's not like this idiot can say he didn't contact him or anything

trip

stfu
those guys were a bunch of idiots. agit8or, gmen, i don't remember who else... but it was not a pleasant league to be in

ssf

Too tired to care
Probably 9 or 10 out of the 12 guys in that league were from SBF. They used to be pretty good friends too - not sure what the hell happened, but I don't know if anybody liked anybody by the time the season was over.

That goes for you too trip - you mother****ing ****sucking ******.